Bernina overlock L 450
Bernina overlock L 450More product information ›
|Availability||: Immediately Available|
|Model||: Bernina lockmachine L 450|
|Warranty||: 3 Years Warranty|
|Average Rating||: Not Rated
|Characteristics||3 and 4 threadsTrim Trap for catching scrapsBuilt in Rolled Hemming functions4/3/2 threadsAutomatic Needle threaderRetractable upper knifedDifferential feed system|
|Weight of the Machine||7 to 10 KG|
Bernina L 450 overlocker lockmachine
With this Bernina overlock machine 450 you can sew both highly elastic seams in jersey, fine rolled edges in gossamer fabrics as well as decorative flat seams in knitted and woven fabrics.
- Cut, sew, and finish in a single step!
- High-quality stitches
- Wave-free seams
- Fast and smooth at any speed
- Easy and ergonomic threading with the colorcoded threading path
- Well-lighted, large sewing space
BERNINA L 450 – easy to use
Working with an overlocker means saving time and stitching fast. Sewing projects take shape quickly and with little effort. Innovative features make BERNINA overlockers delightfully easy to use, ensuring professional quality down to the very last stitch. The overlocker is the perfect companion to a sewing machine.
Patented Micro Thread Control (mtc)
Easy to Use - a one-step adjustment fine tunes looper stitches to fit the cut edge. Reduces test sewouts looking for the perfect stitch. Creates professional seams and perfectly finished edges.
Two bright LED lights illuminate the sewing area as well as the looper threading area. Serger tools are easily accessible in the looper cover door – and always at your fingertips. Cut-offs bin for fabrics and threads; also great for storing the foot control when not in use.
Precise and Flexible
Sew fast and smoothly at any speed. Stitch and cut thick fabrics with ease and precision. Stitch wave-free seams in knits and pucker-free seams in fine fabrics with differential feed.
Easy & ergonomic threading with the manual needle threader. Simple lower looper threading with the lower looper threader. Thread successfully following the color-coded path and using the handwheel positioning window. Accessible & easy thread cutting on the external thread cutter.
Reasons to buy the L 450 The BERNINA
L 450 is the second model in the BERNINA L Series. It is the perfect overlock solution/companion to the BERNINA L 220 chain/coverstitch machine for the complete Serger Solution.
The BERNINA L 450 offers the following benefits:
- Sews, cuts and finishes seams in one operation for efficiency and with precision.
- Easy and comfortable to handle even for beginners
- 2-3-4 thread stitch formations provide the most flexibility in selecting the perfect stitch
- Professional stitch quality each time
- Excellent rolled hemming
- Perfect for stretchy and woven fabrics
- Ruffles and gathers automatically with differential feed
Free shipping for all orders over € 30,-
Orders under € 30,- costs € 3.95
All new Machines and Dress-forms are sent FREE with track-trace code
We ship parts and accessories as standard shipping. This delivery takes longer, see the table below.
(Unless it is specifically stated with a product that it will be shipped later)
- If your order has been shipped with Track Trace, please check the status of the shipment every day.
- When ordering, make sure that you fill in everything correctly, address changes are no longer possible after completing the order.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
|With track trace code||Standard Shipping|
|The Netherlands||1 to 2 working days||3 to 5 working days|
|Belgium||1 to 2 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|France||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Germany||1 to 3 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|United Kingdom||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Spain||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Italie||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Other EU||5 to 7 working days||6 to 15 working days|
What should I do if my order has not arrived within this time tabel?
Please contact us by mail and always mention your order number and tekst not recieved.
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
Better for the environment:
All our new machines and mannequins are delivered neatly in the box from the manufacturer, which means that it has not been repacked in a large Matri outer box. This saves a lot of packaging material and therefore also the environment.
The machines are packed tightly with a lot of polystyrene foam around the machine, if there is damage to the outside of the cardboard box, the machine will certainly not be damaged.
We only deliver within Europe!
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: