Biais / bias band tape maker set
Biais / bias band tape maker set
Make your biais tape with these 4 biais tape makersMore product information ›
|Availability||: Immediately Available|
|Model||: bias band tape maker set|
|Average Rating||: Not Rated
Now you can make Biais band yourself!
In this handy storage box you will find 4 different sizes of biaisbinding makers, with extra bodkin and a box of glashead needles
- Bias binding maker Green 6 mm (cut the fabric 13 mm large)
- Bias binding maker Yellow 12 mm (cut the fabric 25 mm large)
- Bias binding maker Red 18 mm (cut the fabric 36 mm large)
- Bias binding maker Blue 25 mm (cut the fabric 48 mm large)
You'll also find a Ball Point Bodkin (with protective cap) and a box of glashead needles.
With these tools you'll easily make a biais tape from biais cut fabric that fits your project perfectly.
The sizes of the biais tape makers are: 6, 12, 18 en 25 mm large. These are the finished sizes. Cut your strips of fabric on the biais, 15,25,36 of 48 mm large. Feed these strips through the right sized biais tape maker (with the bodgkin) and pin the end of the strip to your ironing board. Pull the biais tape maker slowly while at the same time ironing the tape.
Sometimes you can, only with very thin fabrics, cut the strips a little larger (about 2 mm) since the tape stretches because the fabric is cut on the biais, and becomes smaller.
Free shipping for all orders over € 30,-
Orders under € 30,- costs € 3.95
All new Machines and Dress-forms are sent FREE with track-trace code
We ship parts and accessories as standard shipping. This delivery takes longer, see the table below.
(Unless it is specifically stated with a product that it will be shipped later)
- If your order has been shipped with Track Trace, please check the status of the shipment every day.
- When ordering, make sure that you fill in everything correctly, address changes are no longer possible after completing the order.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
|With track trace code||Standard Shipping|
|The Netherlands||1 to 2 working days||3 to 5 working days|
|Belgium||1 to 2 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|France||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Germany||1 to 3 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|United Kingdom||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Spain||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Italie||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Other EU||5 to 7 working days||6 to 15 working days|
What should I do if my order has not arrived within this time tabel?
Please contact us by mail and always mention your order number and tekst not recieved.
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
Better for the environment:
All our new machines and mannequins are delivered neatly in the box from the manufacturer, which means that it has not been repacked in a large Matri outer box. This saves a lot of packaging material and therefore also the environment.
The machines are packed tightly with a lot of polystyrene foam around the machine, if there is damage to the outside of the cardboard box, the machine will certainly not be damaged.
We only deliver within Europe!
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: