binder foot for attaching bias tape to the fabric in one step.More product information ›
|Availability||: Immediately Available|
|Average Rating||: Not Rated
Binderfoot to attach bias tape in one operation to your fabric.
This foot works with bought bias tape that is 6 mm large in folded condition. You can also cut your own, on the bias of your fabric and guide that through the foot. The ribbon you cut should be 24 mm large, the result will be a sewn bias strip of 6 mm large
- Innov-ís I
- Innov-ís 4000D, 1500D, QC-1000
- Innov-ís 150SE, 200, 350, 400, 550SE, 600
- Innov-ís 900, 950
-Innov-ís 10, 10A, 20LE, 30, 50
- Innov-ís 500D, CS-8060, CS-8070, CS-8120
- NX 200, 200LE, 400, 400LE, 400QE, 600
- BC-2100, 2500
- XN- 1700, 2500
- XL-2100, 2200, 2600, 3500, 3600er Serie, 3800
- PX-100, 200, 300
- XQ- 2700, 3700
- DS-120, DS-140
- PS-53, 55, 57
- Star-110, 120E, 130E, 140E, 230E, 240E
- Super Galaxie 3000 Serie
- Super Ace+e, Galaxie 2000 Series
- Super Ace, Super Ace I, II, III
Free shipping for all orders over € 30,-
Orders under € 30,- costs € 3.95 (Within the EU)
All new Machines and Dress-forms are sent FREE with track-trace code
We ship parts and accessories as standard shipping. This delivery takes longer, see the table below.
(Unless it is specifically stated with a product that it will be shipped later)
We do not ship to the UK
- If your order has been shipped with Track Trace, please check the status of the shipment every day.
- When ordering, make sure that you fill in everything correctly, address changes are no longer possible after completing the order.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
|With track trace code||Standard Shipping|
|The Netherlands||1 to 2 working days||3 to 5 working days|
|Belgium||1 to 2 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|France||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Germany||1 to 3 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|United Kingdom||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Spain||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Italie||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Other EU||5 to 7 working days||6 to 15 working days|
|Outside Europe||15 to 17 working days||15 to 30 working days|
Shipping costs outside the EU is € 15,- and outside Europe is € 30,-
What should I do if my order has not arrived within this time tabel?
Please contact us by mail and always mention your order number and tekst not recieved.
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
Better for the environment:
All our new machines and mannequins are delivered neatly in the box from the manufacturer, which means that it has not been repacked in a large Matri outer box. This saves a lot of packaging material and therefore also the environment.
The machines are packed tightly with a lot of polystyrene foam around the machine, if there is damage to the outside of the cardboard box, the machine will certainly not be damaged.
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: