Janome MC 550E
|Free gift with this order|
Janome ARTISTIC Digitizer Jr. Software
ARTISTIC Digitizer Jr.
Janome MC 550E
The largest embroidery only machine on the marketMore product information ›
|Availability||: Shipping within 3 days!|
|Model||: MC 550E Memory Craft|
|Warranty||: 3 Years Warranty|
|Average Rating||: Not Rated
Janome Memory Craft 550 E embroidery machine
Big Embroidery hoop, Size: 200 x 360mm
Janome's largest stand-alone embroidery machine, the Memory Craft 550E, is a perfect companion to your sewing machine. Personalizing your projects has never been easier or faster now that you can use the new RE36b hoop that provides an embroidery field of 7.9" x 14.2" with magnetic clips. Your built-in embroidery library contains 180 embroidery designs, that include classic designs, floral alphabets, in-the-hoop monsters and Sashiko designs. Add in 6 fonts, and the possibilities are endless.
The MC550E comes with an extra wide extension table, four embroidery hoops, the already mentioned RE36b hoop, SQ20b 7.9" x 7.9", RE20b 5.5" x 7.9" and SQ14b 5.5" x 5.5".
Designs are easily imported through a USB and edited through the machine's advanced on-screen editing functions. Navigation through all of these features has become easier with the MC550E’s LCD color touchscreen.
- Computerised Embroidery Machine
- Horizontal Full Rotary Hook
- Multi Language: 14 Languages
- Full Colour Screen
- Upper Thread Sensor
- Eco-Mode Embroidery Format: .JEF JEF+ .JPX .JPX (ACUFIL FORMAT) .DST (TAJIMA FORMAT)
- Auto Thread Tension Control
- Remaining Bobbin Thread Sensor
- Built in Needle Threader
- Tracing Function
- Automatic Thread Cutter (Scissors Button)
- USB Memory Key x 1
- Flexible Stitch Travelling (By units 1,10,100)
- Maximum Embroidery Size: 200 x 360mm
- Design Time Indicator
- Maximum Stitches per Design 200,000
- Built in Memory
- Monogramming – 6 Fonts
- Drag & Drop for Design Position
- Adjust Built in Embroidery Designs: 180
- Resizing from 80% to 120%
- 2 & 3 Letter Monogramming
- Zoom (In / Out)
- Embroidery Area Tracing
- Flip: Vertical / Horizontal
- 5 LED Lights
- Time Indicator
- Built in Memory 4MB
- Rotation: 45 degrees and 1 degree
- Embroidery Editor
- Worldwide Voltage
- Carry Handle
- Embroidery Speed: 400 – 860 s.p.m.
- Machine Size: W566mm x H335mm x D532mm (Inc. arm)
- Approximate Weight: 11.6 kg
- Bobbin Holder Cleaner
- Special Bobbin Holder for emb
- Embroidery Foot P
- Embroidery Editor/Installation Guide
- Spool Cap (Large) x 2
- Spool Cap (Small) x 2
- Embroidery Editor CD-ROM
- Spool Holder Special x 2
- Extension Table 600mm x 400mm
- Spool Pin Extra
- Hoop RE36b (Inc. Template) 200 x 360mm
- Hoop RE20b (Inc. Template) 140 x 200mm
- Hoop SQ20b (Inc. Template) 200 x 200mm
- Hoop SQ14b (Inc. Template) 140 x 140mm
- USB Cable
- Touch Pen Stylus
- Lint Brush
- Bobbins x 5 (Plastic)
- Magnets x 8
- Screwdriver (Winged)
- Needle Set
- Scissors (Small)
- Screwdriver (3 Pronged)
- Instructional DVD
- Instruction Book
- Power Lead
Do you express your creativity through fabric?
Then choose the Janome sewing machine, which will help and please you.
For everyone who sews often, with passion and needs a powerful, inexpensive machine.
Durable and practical - a modern JANOME sewing machine.
67 x 62 x 57 cm 19 KG
56 x 30 / 53 x 35 cm 13 KG
Free shipping for all orders over € 30,-
Orders under € 30,- costs € 3.95 (Within the EU)
All new Machines and Dress-forms are sent FREE with track-trace code
We ship parts and accessories as standard shipping. This delivery takes longer, see the table below.
(Unless it is specifically stated with a product that it will be shipped later)
We do not ship to the UK
- If your order has been shipped with Track Trace, please check the status of the shipment every day.
- When ordering, make sure that you fill in everything correctly, address changes are no longer possible after completing the order.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
|With track trace code||Standard Shipping|
|The Netherlands||1 to 2 working days||3 to 5 working days|
|Belgium||1 to 2 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|France||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Germany||1 to 3 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|United Kingdom||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Spain||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Italie||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Other EU||5 to 7 working days||6 to 15 working days|
|Outside Europe||15 to 17 working days||15 to 30 working days|
Shipping costs outside the EU is € 15,- and outside Europe is € 30,-
What should I do if my order has not arrived within this time tabel?
Please contact us by mail and always mention your order number and tekst not recieved.
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
Better for the environment:
All our new machines and mannequins are delivered neatly in the box from the manufacturer, which means that it has not been repacked in a large Matri outer box. This saves a lot of packaging material and therefore also the environment.
The machines are packed tightly with a lot of polystyrene foam around the machine, if there is damage to the outside of the cardboard box, the machine will certainly not be damaged.
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: