center guide foot
center guide foot
Janome CoverPro Center Guide FootMore product information ›
|Availability||: Immediately Available|
|Average Rating||: Not Rated
Janome Coverpro Center Guide Foot
The Center Guide Foot for the CoverPro Series allows you to line up the center of a two or three needle stitch with an existing seam for straighter, more accurate stitches. It is excellent for sportswear and gives extra strength to seams that are exposed to a lot of strain. Use it to tack down already sewn seams or to finish with a decorative effect.
Suitable for Janome Cover Pro Models:
CoverPro 2000 CPX
CoverPro 1000 CPX
CoverPro 1000 DX
Janome has developed a number of accessories to use with the Janome Cover Pro series of cover stitch machines. These accessories make it even easier to create beautiful garments from knits and other stretch fabrics.
Watch also our Video for Janome Coverpro Center Guide Foot by 'MEDIA'.
Watch here the Video for Janome Coverpro Center Guide Foot.
Free shipping for all orders over € 30,-
Orders under € 30,- costs € 3.95
All new Machines and Dress-forms are sent FREE with track-trace code
We ship parts and accessories as standard shipping. This delivery takes longer, see the table below.
(Unless it is specifically stated with a product that it will be shipped later)
- If your order has been shipped with Track Trace, please check the status of the shipment every day.
- When ordering, make sure that you fill in everything correctly, address changes are no longer possible after completing the order.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
|With track trace code||Standard Shipping|
|The Netherlands||1 to 2 working days||3 to 5 working days|
|Belgium||1 to 2 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|France||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Germany||1 to 3 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|United Kingdom||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Spain||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Italie||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Other EU||5 to 7 working days||6 to 15 working days|
What should I do if my order has not arrived within this time tabel?
Please contact us by mail and always mention your order number and tekst not recieved.
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to email@example.com with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
Better for the environment:
All our new machines and mannequins are delivered neatly in the box from the manufacturer, which means that it has not been repacked in a large Matri outer box. This saves a lot of packaging material and therefore also the environment.
The machines are packed tightly with a lot of polystyrene foam around the machine, if there is damage to the outside of the cardboard box, the machine will certainly not be damaged.
We only deliver within Europe!
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: