Juki sewingmachine HZL-DX7
Juki sewingmachine HZL-DX7
High quality creative Computer machine 287 stitchesMore product information ›
|Availability||: Shipping within 3 days!|
|Model||: Juki HZL-DX7|
|Warranty||: 3 Years Warranty|
|Average Rating||: Not Rated
|Motor||DC = Electronic engine control|
|Stitch overview||+ 200|
|Characteristics||Automatic 1 step buttonholeRotary hook systemComputerizedBox Feed transportAutomatic Needle threaderReverse buttonLCD-displayTwin needle optionembroidery functionFree ArmNeedle stopSpeed controlAlphabet stitchesKnee lifter function|
|Watt - Wattage||75 Watt|
|Weight of the Machine||> 10 KG|
Juki Computerized sewing machine HZL-DX7
JUKI Industrial perfection at home.
40% chance that your clothing is made by a machine JUKI!
Juki HZL-DX Series Sewing Machine - HZL-DX7
GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR SEWING WITH THE NEW JUKI HZL-DX7 & TURN YOUR CREATIONS INTO MASTERPIECES
Most Reliable and Dependable
Box Feed - Juki Industrial Sewing Machine Technology
The Juki industrial "BOX Feed" system has been brought to the home sewing machine. Our BOX Feed allows you to create perfect high-quality stitches on all types of fabrics.
Straight Stitch Slide Plate
Simply slide the front lever to switch to a single needle hole! Sew the lightest fabrics with perfect needle permeation. The single needle plate will not allow fabrics to be pushed into the needle hole. Free motion stitch with precision and perfection. Sew with confidence, when the single needle hole plate is set, only the straight stitch patterns can be selected.
Float Function Prevents Uneven Seams
By pressing the float button, you can sew with the presser foot slightly raised. By raising the presser foot to float you can sew fabrics without pushing layers or creating uneven seams.
Easily Create and Enjoy Beautiful Buttonholes
Buttonholes with Juki's Combination of Industrial Background and Modern Technology.
Use the buttonhole sensor system for optimal feed on all types of fabric. You will love the one step buttonhole as it measures and evenly sews on both the right and left sides. Automatically works in optimum order for a perfectly finished buttonhole.
Easy-to-use Quick Select Buttons:
- Reverse stitch
- Lock stitch
- Thread trimming
- Needle up/down
- Presser foot auto lift
Foot Switch Function
Allowing for greater versatility, Juki now offers assigned foot control options. With the ability to assign function to the heel side of the foot controller you can now lift the presser foot, trim threads, reverse stitch or single stitch by pressing on the heel side of the foot controller. Also allowing for no special settings you have complete control to customize your machine to best fit you.
Presser Foot Pivot Function
When you stop sewing, the needle stops in the down position and presser foot automatically lifts to allow for fabric movement. Sew corners or pivot with ease, when you resume sewing the presser foot automatically lowers for continuous smooth sewing. *This function can also be switched off.
Setting of the Presser Foot Lifting After Thread Trimming
Because the presser foot is automatically lifted after automatic thread trimming, you can quickly remove fabrics.
*This function can also be switched off.
Adjustable Starting / Reverse Stitch Speed
You can adjust the starting and reverse stitch speed between three steps of fast, normal, and slow.
Create and Design with Precision and Perfection:
- Lock Stitch
- Knee-Lifting Lever
- Low-Speed Inching Sewing
- Speedy Straight Sewing
Quick Preparation Makes Sewing a Breeze:
- Automatic Needle Threader
- Bobbin Winder with Independent Motor
- Quick Bobbin Preparation
ENJOY THE FREEDOM TO CREATE OR DESIGN WITH EASE & SATISFACTION:
- Elongation Pattern
- Stitch Adjustment Dial
- Free Motion
- Direct Stitch Pattern Selection
- Large Sewing Space
- One-Point Patterns
- Character Stitch
- Corner Sewing of Applique
- Lace Like Patterns
- 287 stitches options
- 16 type of automatic buttonholes
- four fonts
- 7mm maximum zigzag width
- manual and automatic thread trimmer
- automatic needle threader
- adjustable presser foot pressure
- Drop feed for free-hand stitching
- LED Light
- Special rheostat with custom programmable functions
- Hard case
Shipments and Coronavirus: Our warehouse is still open.
We are working hard to ship all orders the same business day if they are received
Some important points:
- Due to heavy traffic at DHL, shipments can take longer after leaving our warehouse.
- Add at least 5 to 7 working days to the average delivery time in the table below.
- When the courier delivers the package, it will be signed by him and not by the receiver.
- They will maintain an appropriate distance of at least 1.5 meters and avoid physical contact.
- After shipping, both large parcels and letterbox parcels can get delayed.
- If your order has been shipped with Track Trace, please check the status of the shipment every day.
- If you live in a completely closed area, do not order, or be aware of a longer delivery time.
- Choose home delivery instead of collection points delivery.
- When ordering, make sure you fill-in all required fields correctly, address changes that must be done afterwards will cause a lot of extra delay.
We wish you a lot of strength and health in these difficult times.
Free shipping for all orders over € 30, -
For orders under € 30, - we ask for a contribution to the costs of € 3.95
All new Machines and Dress-forms are sent FREE with track-trace code
We ship parts and accessories as standard shipping. This delivery takes longer, see the table below.
If you want the parts or accessories to be delivered faster, choose shipping with track-trace code, you pay € 6.95 for this.
Due to heavy traffic at DHL, shipments can take longer after leaving our warehouse.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
|With track trace code||Standard Shipping|
|The Netherlands||1 to 2 working days||3 to 5 working days|
|Belgium||1 to 2 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|France||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Germany||1 to 3 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|United Kingdom||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Spain||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Italie||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Other EU||5 to 7 working days||6 to 15 working days|
What should I do if my order has not arrived within this time tabel?
Please contact us by mail and always mention your order number and tekst not recieved.
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to email@example.com with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
We only deliver within Europe!
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: