Juki MCS 1800 Coverstitch
Juki MCS 1800 CoverstitchMore product information ›
|Availability||: Shipping within 3 days!|
|Model||: Juki MCS 1800|
|Warranty||: 3 Years Warranty|
|Average Rating||: Not Rated
|Characteristics||Cover & Chain|
|Watt - Wattage||90 Watt|
|Weight of the Machine||5 to 7 KG> 10 KG|
Juki MCS 1800 Coverstitch machine
This Juki coverlock machine is the perfect supplement to your sewing and lock machine
The JUKI cover stitch MCS-1800 offers the best conditions for perfect seams and seams. In just one step you will receive a professional finish.
The 2-step sewing foot lifts up to 10 mm makes it easier to sew several layers of fabric.
Cover stitches are possible with 3 or 4 threads in a width of 2.5 mm to 5 mm as well as the chain stitch with 2 threads. With this selection, fabrics of any kind can be processed effortlessly: highly elastic fabrics such as for sportswear or lingerie as well as knit and jersey fabrics. The chain stitch can also be used wonderfully for solid fabrics such as canvas for home accessories such as pillows.
When developing the MCS-1800, all the key factors for a cover stitch were considered at a price you can afford.
Extension plate with seam guidelines
The seam guidelines on the extension plate are a useful aid for sewing
- Simple looper threading
The looper can easily be threaded since it can be lowered at the press of a button.
- Exterior thread cutter
The exterior thread cutter is useful when removing the fabric after raising the presser foot at the end
- Adjustable presser foot pressure
The presser foot pressure can be adjusted according to the type of fabric being sewn.
- Adjustable differential feed
Adjust the differential feed to sew beautiful finishes, even with stretch fabrics such as knits and georgette.
The Juki MCS-1800 coverlock machine is the successor of the coverlock machine MCS-1500.
New, now Including seam guide and built-in LED lighting
- 1 lock foot (on the machine)
- Extra Needles
- 4 pieces of bobbin holders
- Accessory storage bag
- Pedal with cable
- Protective cover
Why you should choose this Juki:
- Strong quality machine
- Automatic threader
- Variable stitch width
- Variable stitch length
- Chain stitch (1 needle, 2-thread)
- 3-thread narrow cover stitch (2 needles, 3-thread)
- 3-thread wide cover stitch (2 needles, 3-thread)
- 4-thread cover stitch (3 needles)
- Differential transport
- Adjustable presser foot pressure
- Adjustable thread tension
- Thread cutter
- Sewing foot lifts up to 10 mm
- Including seam guide
|41 x 19 x 30 cm.||28 x 35 x 32 cm.|
|Sizes Box:||40 x 34 x 34 cm.|
|Machine weight:||7 kg.|
|Weight in box||10 kg.|
Free shipping for all orders over € 30,-
Orders under € 30,- costs € 3.95 (Within the EU)
All new Machines and Dress-forms are sent FREE with track-trace code
We ship parts and accessories as standard shipping. This delivery takes longer, see the table below.
(Unless it is specifically stated with a product that it will be shipped later)
We do not ship to the UK
- If your order has been shipped with Track Trace, please check the status of the shipment every day.
- When ordering, make sure that you fill in everything correctly, address changes are no longer possible after completing the order.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
|With track trace code||Standard Shipping|
|The Netherlands||1 to 2 working days||3 to 5 working days|
|Belgium||1 to 2 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|France||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Germany||1 to 3 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|United Kingdom||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Spain||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Italie||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Other EU||5 to 7 working days||6 to 15 working days|
|Outside Europe||15 to 17 working days||15 to 30 working days|
Shipping costs outside the EU is € 15,- and outside Europe is € 30,-
What should I do if my order has not arrived within this time tabel?
Please contact us by mail and always mention your order number and tekst not recieved.
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to email@example.com with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
Better for the environment:
All our new machines and mannequins are delivered neatly in the box from the manufacturer, which means that it has not been repacked in a large Matri outer box. This saves a lot of packaging material and therefore also the environment.
The machines are packed tightly with a lot of polystyrene foam around the machine, if there is damage to the outside of the cardboard box, the machine will certainly not be damaged.
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: