Janome CoverPro 3000 PROFESSIONAL
Janome CoverPro 3000 PROFESSIONAL
The perfect finishMore product information ›
|Still a few pieces in stock!|
|Availability||: Immediately Available|
|Model||: Cover Pro 3000 PROFESSIONAL|
|Warranty||: 3 Years Warranty|
|Average Rating||: Not Rated
|Stitch overview||+ 10|
|Characteristics||Automatic Needle threaderdDifferential feed systemFree ArmCover & Chain|
|Watt - Wattage||90 Watt|
|Weight of the Machine||7 to 10 KG|
Janome CoverPro 3000 PROFESSIONAL Coverstitch
This is a coverlock machine, to use next to a regular serger:
If you don’t have a serger, then first look to the regular sergers
Threading - stitching - hemming - decorating. . . on professional base
This JanomeCoverPro 3000 PROFESSIONAL, simply indispensable addition to your sewing machine and serger
JANOME Sewing Machines
Do you express your creativity through fabric?
Then choose the Janome machine, which will help and please you.
For everyone who sews often, with passion and needs a powerful, inexpensive machine.
Durable and practical - a modern JANOME sewing machine.
De perfecte afwerking
CoverPro 3000 PROFESSIONAL
Professional cover stitch machine
- Top Cover Stitch
- Triple Cover Stitch
- Needle Threader
- Retractable Sewing Light
Take your professional finishing to the next level with the CoverPro® 3000P.
Are you looking for a machine that will give your sewing projects that professional finish and is easy to use, the CoverPro 3000 Professional is the one!
This professional cover stitch machine sews fine weight fabrics through to heavy weight fabrics (light weight knits, jersey, lycra, organza, crepes, rayon, cotton, linen, denim, fleecy, woollens & more). Stitches available: Triple Top Cover stitch, 2 needle Wide Top Cover stitch, 2 needle Narrow Top Cover stitch, Triple Cover stitch, Double Cover stitch (6mm & 3mm) and Single Chain stitch. Time-saving features include a built-in needle threader, built-in top cover stitch guide with spreader and a Fine Mode switch for stitching lightweight fine knit fabrics. Bright LED lighting illuminates the workspace from 3 locations, one being our innovative retractable sewing light, positioned top left on the machine, above the needle area. The flat work-area can convert to a free-arm work-area for hemming sleeves, necklines, trousers, leggings or any small project.
- Number of Threads: 5
- Cover Hem: using 3 or 2 needles
- Top Cover Hemming: using 3 or 2 needles. Machine has built-in top cover guide with spreader.
- 1 Needle Chain Stitch
- Threading Chart: located inside front opening cover
- Colour Coded Thread Guides
- Needle Threader: built-in with needle selection slider.
- Type of Tension: Manual, lay-in thread tension
- Tension Release: lift presser foot
- Fine Mode Switch: Pre-set tension for sewing light weight fabrics. Set lever on machine front to FINE when sewing fine stretchable fabrics. Regular setting STD for standard.
- Sewing Speed up to 1000 stitches per minute
- Adjustable Stitch Length 1mm to 4mm
- Differential Feed Ratio 0.5mm to 2.25mm
- Adjustable Foot Pressure
- Free Arm - removable extension table
- Workarea to right of needle W143 x H100mm
- Lighting: Bright LED lighting in 3 locations including the retractable sewing light.
- Needle System: EL x 705
- Machine Weight 8.6Kg
- Machine Cover - soft cover
- Thread Cutter on face plate
- Accessory Box
- Foot Control
- Carry Handle: short handle, folds flat into the top of the machine
- Metal Presser Foot (on machine)
- Clear View Presser Foot
- Tension Release Clip (top cover stitch using thick threads)
- Screwdriver (Large)
- Screwdriver (Small)
- Pack of 5 needles (EL x 705) 3 x #12/80, 2 x #14/90
- Nets x 5
- Spool Holders x 5
- Spool Holder Cap x 5
- Lint Brush
- Needle Threader with needle holder
- Attachment Screws x 2 (for fixing optional accessories)
- Accessory Box
- Foot Control
- Instruction Book
- Instructional DVD
- Machine Dust Cover
|Sizes Machine:||43 x 24 x 34 cm.|
|Sizes Box:||54 x 40 x 46 cm.|
|Machine weight:||10 kg.|
|Weight in box||12 kg.|
Free shipping for all orders over € 30,-
Orders under € 30,- costs € 3.95 (Within the EU)
All new Machines and Dress-forms are sent FREE with track-trace code
We ship parts and accessories as standard shipping. This delivery takes longer, see the table below.
(Unless it is specifically stated with a product that it will be shipped later)
We do not ship to the UK
- If your order has been shipped with Track Trace, please check the status of the shipment every day.
- When ordering, make sure that you fill in everything correctly, address changes are no longer possible after completing the order.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
|With track trace code||Standard Shipping|
|The Netherlands||1 to 2 working days||3 to 5 working days|
|Belgium||1 to 2 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|France||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Germany||1 to 3 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|United Kingdom||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Spain||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Italie||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Other EU||5 to 7 working days||6 to 15 working days|
|Outside Europe||15 to 17 working days||15 to 30 working days|
Shipping costs outside the EU is € 15,- and outside Europe is € 30,-
What should I do if my order has not arrived within this time tabel?
Please contact us by mail and always mention your order number and tekst not recieved.
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to email@example.com with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
Better for the environment:
All our new machines and mannequins are delivered neatly in the box from the manufacturer, which means that it has not been repacked in a large Matri outer box. This saves a lot of packaging material and therefore also the environment.
The machines are packed tightly with a lot of polystyrene foam around the machine, if there is damage to the outside of the cardboard box, the machine will certainly not be damaged.
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: