Lewenstein Coverlock 900CS
|Free gift with this order|
3X Coverlocker Feet *sale*
Lewenstein Coverlock 900CS
to create the perfect finishMore product information ›
|Availability||: Shipping within 3 days!|
|Model||: Lewenstein Coverlock 900CS|
|Warranty||: 3 Years Warranty|
|Average Rating||: Not Rated
|Characteristics||Cover & Chain4/3/2 threadsdDifferential feed system|
|Weight of the Machine||5 to 7 KG|
LEWENSTEIN COVERLOCK 900CS
Perfectly sew and create professional seams and finishes like readymade garments.
- Workspace 100 mm
- Sewing height 5 mm
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Adjustable stitch length: 0,5 – 4mm
- Differential transport: 0.5 – 2mm
- 3-needle coverlock stitch 6 mm
- 2-needle coverlock stitch narrow and wide
- 1-needle chain stitch
- Feet up, automatic tension release
- Secure, machine doesn't sew when front cover open or presser foot up
- Easy to thread: color coded numbered threading system in front cover of machine
- Thread cutter
- Easy Looper Threading
- Needles ELx705
Description LEWENSTEIN Coverlock 900cs
A professional finish in a snap.
Sew, hem and more in a single step for a professional finish on all of your projects. Give your ideas the perfect finish and create exclusive projects.
Color Coded Thread Paths
Threading is fast and easy with the fool-proof, color-coded thread path system. Just follow the color indicators and lay thread into the guides. Fast and Easy!
When opening the front cover or when the foot is up, the machine is locked and will not sew when pushing the foot pedal.
The differential transport ensures that you can also work out difficult fabrics like tricot.
Optional accessories (not included)
- Biasband device (change your strip of dust into a Bias Band)
- Biasband conductor (sews the biasband directly to your fabric)
- Cover Hem Guide (fold and sews exactly the fabric)
- Clear vieuw foot (transparent foot for better visibility)
Shipments and Coronavirus: Our warehouse is still open.
We are working hard to ship all orders the same business day if they are received
Some important points:
- When the courier delivers the package, it will be signed by him and not by the receiver.
- They will maintain an appropriate distance of at least 1.5 meters and avoid physical contact.
- After shipping, both large parcels and letterbox parcels can get delayed.
- If your order has been shipped with Track Trace, please check the status of the shipment every day.
- If you live in a completely closed area, do not order, or be aware of a longer delivery time.
- Choose home delivery instead of collection points delivery.
- When ordering, make sure you fill-in all required fields correctly, address changes that must be done afterwards will cause a lot of extra delay.
We wish you a lot of strength and health in these difficult times.
Free shipping for all orders over € 30, -
For orders under € 30, - we ask for a contribution to the costs of € 3.95
All new Machines and Dress-forms are sent FREE with track-trace code
We ship parts and accessories as standard shipping. This delivery takes longer, see the table below.
If you want the parts or accessories to be delivered faster, choose shipping with track-trace code, you pay € 6.95 for this.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
|With track trace code||Standard Shipping|
|The Netherlands||1 to 2 working days||3 to 5 working days|
|Belgium||1 to 2 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|France||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Germany||1 to 3 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|United Kingdom||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Spain||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Italie||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Other EU||5 to 7 working days||6 to 15 working days|
What should I do if my order has not arrived within this time tabel?
Please contact us by mail and always mention your order number and tekst not recieved.
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
We only deliver within Europe!
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: