Bernina overlocker L 460
Bernina overlocker L 460
FHS systemMore product information ›
|Availability||: Immediately Available|
|Model||: Bernina L 460|
|Warranty||: 3 Years Warranty|
|Average Rating||: Not Rated
|Characteristics||Automatic Needle threaderBuilt in Rolled Hemming functions4/3/2 threadsKnee lifter functionRetractable upper knifedDifferential feed system3 and 4 threadsTrim Trap for catching scraps|
|Weight of the Machine||7 to 10 KG|
Bernina L 460 overlocker lockmachine
With this Bernina overlock machine 460 you can sew both highly elastic seams in jersey, fine rolled edges in gossamer fabrics as well as decorative flat seams in knitted and woven fabrics.
- Free-Hand System (FHS) for knee–operated presser-foot lift
- Exact speed control Slide-on table for more space
- Ease of use with Micro Thread Control (mtc)
- High quality stitches
- Well-lit grand workspace
Free-Hand System (FHS) for knee–operated presser-foot lift
Both hands are free for sewing and placing the fabric while raising and lowering the presser foot with the Free-Hand-System. Makes it easy to work with thin, delicate fabrics that require extra care in handling or extra heavy fabrics that require both your hands to stay in place.
Exact speed control
BERNINA Foot Control and DC motor which allow stitch by stitch sewing and top speed of up to 1500 stitches per minute. Makes it easy to work with thin, delicate fabrics that require extra care in handling or extra heavy fabrics that require both your hands to stay in place.
Slide-on-table for more space
Extend your work space to provide more room for your overlocker projects.
Patented Micro Thread Control (mtc)
Easy to Use - a one-step adjustment fine tunes looper threads to fit the cut edge. Reduces test sewing looking for the perfect stitch. Creates professional seams and perfectly finished edges up to 9mm width.
Easy & ergonomic threading with the manual needle threader. Simple lower looper threading with the lower looper easy threader. Thread fast and successfully following the colorcoded path. Accessible & easy thread cutting with built-on thread cutter. Manual needle threader allows for easy and fast threading.
Well-lit grand workspace
Eases sewing as well as threading of loopers and needles Shadow-free light for facilitating precise, accurate work.
Store your accessories in the looper cover
Your accessories are neatly arranged and ready to be used. Additional accessory box holds the seam guide, spool caps and tools. Discover a range of optional feet for your creative overlocking.
BERNINA L 460 – the fast and flexible serger/overlocker
Working with a serger/overlocker means saving time and stitching fast. Sewing projects take shape quickly and with little effort. Innovative features make BERNINA sergers/overlockers delightfully easy to use, ensuring professional quality down to the very last stitch. The overlocker is a must for a creative knitwear sewer.
10 reasons to buy an overlocker
- Cut, sew and finish in one step
- Quick, professional and durable finish
- Perfect for stretchy and woven fabrics
- Excellent rolled hemming
- Professional flat joining flatlock seams (L 220)
- Flat and even seams and hems with differential feed
- Ruffles and gathers automatically with differential feed
- Fast applications with decorative threads
- Speedy patchwork piecing for quilting
Free shipping for all orders over € 30,-
Orders under € 30,- costs € 3.95 (Within the EU)
All new Machines and Dress-forms are sent FREE with track-trace code
We ship parts and accessories as standard shipping. This delivery takes longer, see the table below.
(Unless it is specifically stated with a product that it will be shipped later)
We do not ship to the UK
- If your order has been shipped with Track Trace, please check the status of the shipment every day.
- When ordering, make sure that you fill in everything correctly, address changes are no longer possible after completing the order.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
|With track trace code||Standard Shipping|
|The Netherlands||1 to 2 working days||3 to 5 working days|
|Belgium||1 to 2 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|France||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Germany||1 to 3 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|United Kingdom||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Spain||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Italie||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Other EU||5 to 7 working days||6 to 15 working days|
|Outside Europe||15 to 17 working days||15 to 30 working days|
Shipping costs outside the EU is € 15,- and outside Europe is € 30,-
What should I do if my order has not arrived within this time tabel?
Please contact us by mail and always mention your order number and tekst not recieved.
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
Better for the environment:
All our new machines and mannequins are delivered neatly in the box from the manufacturer, which means that it has not been repacked in a large Matri outer box. This saves a lot of packaging material and therefore also the environment.
The machines are packed tightly with a lot of polystyrene foam around the machine, if there is damage to the outside of the cardboard box, the machine will certainly not be damaged.
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: