Janome 8002 D LE
Janome 8002 D LE
Janome 8002D overlocker with easy threading systemMore product information ›
|Availability||: Shipping within 3 days!|
|Model||: Janome 8002 D LE|
|Warranty||: 3 Years Warranty|
|Average Rating||: Not Rated
|Characteristics||3 and 4 threadsTrim Trap for catching scrapsBuilt in Rolled Hemming functionsdDifferential feed systemRetractable upper knife|
|Weight of the Machine||5 to 7 KG|
JANOME Sewing Machines
Do you express your creativity through fabric?
Then choose the Janome machine, which will help and please you.
For everyone who sews often, with passion and needs a powerful, inexpensive machine.
Durable and practical - a modern JANOME sewing- embroidery or overlock machine.
Janome 8002D Overlocker
The compact overlocker from Janome has a 3 and 4 thread option, colour coded threading guide and differential feed for gathering and stretch fabrics. Its a basic overlock sewing machine but it has a good over-edge stitch
The Janome 8002D serger gives you a wide range of serging features in a compact machine.
The 8002D serger provides professional results at an extraordinary value. This 3 and 4 thread convertible serger cuts, sergers and finishes seams in one quick and easy motion. The external color coded tension dials allow for easy threading and the rolled hem changeover device makes it easy to convert to a rolled hem. You'll love the difference the 8002D will make in your sewing!
• 3 and 4 thread convertible serger
• Skeleton Type body construction
• External tension dials
• Maximum speed 1,300 spm
• Rolled hem changeover device
• Adjustable foot pressure
• Feed adjustment by dial
• Differential feed adjustment by dial
• Cutting width adjustment dial
• Aligned spool type thread stand
• Built-in thread cutter
• 1 to 4mm feed adjustment
• 0.5 to 2.25 differential feed ratio
• Cutting width 3.1 - 7.3mm
• 11 optional attachments
Free shipping for all orders over € 30,-
Orders under € 30,- costs € 3.95 (Within the EU)
All new Machines and Dress-forms are sent FREE with track-trace code
We ship parts and accessories as standard shipping. This delivery takes longer, see the table below.
(Unless it is specifically stated with a product that it will be shipped later)
We do not ship to the UK
- If your order has been shipped with Track Trace, please check the status of the shipment every day.
- When ordering, make sure that you fill in everything correctly, address changes are no longer possible after completing the order.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
|With track trace code||Standard Shipping|
|The Netherlands||1 to 2 working days||3 to 5 working days|
|Belgium||1 to 2 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|France||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Germany||1 to 3 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|United Kingdom||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Spain||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Italie||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Other EU||5 to 7 working days||6 to 15 working days|
|Outside Europe||15 to 17 working days||15 to 30 working days|
Shipping costs outside the EU is € 15,- and outside Europe is € 30,-
What should I do if my order has not arrived within this time tabel?
Please contact us by mail and always mention your order number and tekst not recieved.
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to email@example.com with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
Better for the environment:
All our new machines and mannequins are delivered neatly in the box from the manufacturer, which means that it has not been repacked in a large Matri outer box. This saves a lot of packaging material and therefore also the environment.
The machines are packed tightly with a lot of polystyrene foam around the machine, if there is damage to the outside of the cardboard box, the machine will certainly not be damaged.
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: