Juki Overlocker MO 734 DE
Juki Overlocker MO 734 DE
Juki industrial perfection at homeMore product information ›
|Availability||: Shipping within 3 days!|
|Model||: Juki MO-734DE|
|Warranty||: 3 Years Warranty|
|Average Rating||: Not Rated
|Characteristics||3 and 4 threadsTrim Trap for catching scrapsBuilt in Rolled Hemming functions4/3/2 threadsRetractable upper knifedDifferential feed system|
|Weight of the Machine||7 to 10 KG|
Juki Overlocker MO 734 DE
JUKI Industrial perfection at home
Juki overlock machines are designed with all the sewing in mind with a good price / quality ratio.
You will expand your sewing capabilities with the Juki MO-series considerably.
With this Juki overlock machines, sew all kinds of fabric, from ultra lightweight to very heavy, even the hardest transportable materials. Virtually all seaming techniques and ornamental stitching you can imagine are now at your fingertips with the Juki MO-series.
2/3/5 Thread Overlock with Differential Feed and Automatic Needle Threader
With 15 stitch options available on the MO-734DE, , you can achieve virtually every serger technique and decorative stitch you've imagined! Create the latest sophisticated styles, trendy sportswear, stretchy active wear, adorable children’s wear, decorative home fashions and more! With the MO- 734 you can expand your sewing capabilities to include advanced applications such as, a blanket stitch, deco flatlock, and deco ladders.
The Juki MO-734 can handle all types of fabrics from ultra-light weight to heavy weight, and the most difficult-to-feed materials.
- Lay-In Threading: Threading the MO-734DE is a breeze. The lay-in system lets you thread quickly and easily. The color coded numbered threading system, takes the guesswork out of threading.
- Color Coded Thread Paths: Threading is fast and easy with the fool-proof, color-coded thread path system. Just follow the color indicators and lay thread into the guides. Fast and easy!;
- Super Easy Looper Threading: The lower looper threader disengages for fast, easy looper threading, in seconds. Just slide the thread into the slot and snap the looper into place.
- Automatic Needle Threader - 2 Needles : Threading that is fast, easy and done with a simple push of a lever.
- Multi-Function Presser Foot: The multipurpose presser foot, standard on the MO-734DE, allows you to create overlock stitches and add tape, elastic, ribbon, or sequins to your creations. Snap-on presser feet mean that you can easily change from the multi-purpose foot to one of the Juki Specialty feet and expand the creative potential of the MO-734DE.
- Front Extra-High Foot Lift: The Extra-High front foot lift option allows for thick fabric, or layers of fabric to be handle with ease. The adjustable foot pressure dial allows for foot presser to be increased or decreased to handle any fabric.
- Safety First! Micro safety switches on the front and side covers provide extra safety when sewing. If the covers are open, the machine will not sew.
- Serging Precision: The built-in seam guide takes the guesswork out of seam allowances. Just use the conveniently located gauge on the guard cover and serge away, creating accurate seam allowances as you go.
- Heavy Duty Upper & Lower Knife System: The knife system on the MO-734DE operates with a dedicated drive to assure consistent and smooth cutting for both light and heavy weight fabrics - so all fabric edges can be trimmed safely and professionally.
- Easy Cutting Width Adjustment: The lower knife cutting width easily and quickly adjusts with the turn of the dial allowing you to create perfect seams and rolled edges.
- Up and Out of the Way: The upper knife arm can be effortlessly released with a press of a button to provide more sewing room. This is useful when do not need to trim the fabric edge.
- Flip and Roll: Automatic rolled hemming can be created quickly and easily with a flip of a switch. No need to change the needle plate or foot - Just Flip and Roll!
- Differential Feed Adjustment: Adjust the differential feed to sew beautiful finishes. This includes stretch fabrics, such as, knits and georgette.
- Easy Stitch Length Adjustments: Change the stitch length for specialty thread or overlock techniques using the conveniently located dial.
- Compensating Presser Foot
- Large screwdriver
- Spare lower knife
- Spool caps
- Thread nets
- Vinyl cover
- Needle pack
- Brush & needle inserter
- Needle threader
- Guide bar
- 2/3 thread selector
- Waste bin
- Accessory pouch
- Instruction manual
- Foot control & power cord
Free shipping for all orders over € 30,-
Orders under € 30,- costs € 3.95 (Within the EU)
All new Machines and Dress-forms are sent FREE with track-trace code
We ship parts and accessories as standard shipping. This delivery takes longer, see the table below.
(Unless it is specifically stated with a product that it will be shipped later)
We do not ship to the UK
- If your order has been shipped with Track Trace, please check the status of the shipment every day.
- When ordering, make sure that you fill in everything correctly, address changes are no longer possible after completing the order.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
|With track trace code||Standard Shipping|
|The Netherlands||1 to 2 working days||3 to 5 working days|
|Belgium||1 to 2 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|France||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Germany||1 to 3 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|United Kingdom||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Spain||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Italie||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Other EU||5 to 7 working days||6 to 15 working days|
|Outside Europe||15 to 17 working days||15 to 30 working days|
Shipping costs outside the EU is € 15,- and outside Europe is € 30,-
What should I do if my order has not arrived within this time tabel?
Please contact us by mail and always mention your order number and tekst not recieved.
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to email@example.com with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
Better for the environment:
All our new machines and mannequins are delivered neatly in the box from the manufacturer, which means that it has not been repacked in a large Matri outer box. This saves a lot of packaging material and therefore also the environment.
The machines are packed tightly with a lot of polystyrene foam around the machine, if there is damage to the outside of the cardboard box, the machine will certainly not be damaged.
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: