Juki Overlocker MO-654DE
Juki Overlocker MO-654DE
Juki industrial perfection at homeMore product information ›
|Availability||: Shipping within 3 days!|
|Model||: Juki MO-654DE|
|Warranty||: 3 Years Warranty|
|Characteristics||dDifferential feed systemRetractable upper knife3 and 4 threads4/3/2 threadsBuilt in Rolled Hemming functions|
|Weight of the Machine||7 to 10 KG|
Strong Juki MO-654DE 4 thread overlock machine
This is the latest model with LED lighting
Especially suitable for frequent use
- 2-needle, overlock 2/3/4 threads
- Differential feed
- Sews quietly and quickly: up to 1500 stitches per minute
- Built-in rolled edge
- automatic lower looper threader
This Juki model has the added advantage of adjustments for stitch length with-in easy reach via a dial on the right of the machine. Another addition is the safety cut-out which is actioned when the front access flap or side cover is left open. For safety the machine will not run if these are left open.
Tiny, neat 1.5mm rolled hemming is simple, slide the lever on the needle plate, remove one of the threads, personally I would shorten the stitch length and rolled hem away!
Lighting is above the foot and needle. The Juki 654DE has a multi-function foot, it can be used for regular 2, 3 or 4 thread overlocking as well as for inserting tape in to a seam. The small guide on the foot can be adjusted so the tape is sewn under the overedge stitch as the machine is being used.
Differential feed to ensure that you always have a perfect flat seam. The Juki 654de differential feed also gives you the capability to gather soft lightweight fabrics and give you a lettuce leaf edge on different texture fabrics.
Juki overlock machines are designed with all the sewing in mind with a good price / quality ratio. You will expand your sewing capabilities with the Juki MO-series considerably. With this Juki overlock machines, sew all kinds of fabric, from ultra lightweight to very heavy, even the hardest transportable materials. Virtually all seaming techniques and ornamental stitching you can imagine are now at your fingertips with the Juki MO-series.
- Threading with color code
- Each threading path is color-coded and equipped with professional thread tension, so
- threading is done in an instant.
- Automatic rolled edge
- Quick and easy to sew a rolled hem. You just change a lever. It is not necessary to change
- the foot and the needle plate.
- Adjusting the stitch length
- You can easily adjust the stitch length of 1-4 mm.
- Adjusting the thread tension
- For each thread you can use the dial indicator to adjust the thread tension exactly.
- Optimal lighting
- The optimum illumination of the needle plate provides more comfort and safety while sewing.
- Robust blade system
- The precision drive of the blade system ensures regular hem edges of both thin and heavy
- Differential feed
- Perfect seams and rolled edge finish. Even when sewing thin fabrics.
- Adjustable blade
- With a twist of the knob adjusts the width of the seam exactly as you want.
- Universal foot
- The Juki sergers come with a universal lock foot with tape guide to easily sew narrow band,
- ribbon, elastic, etc. along sewing.
- Sewing Width indicator
- No more estimating but know exactly your zoom sizes during sewing.
- Underlooper threader
JUKI Industrial perfection at home
40% chance that your clothing is made by a machine JUKI!
MO series The advanced technology of Juki overlock seams makes, cutting and finishing accurate and easy.
With durable, reliable and easy to operate overlock machines from Juki makes the beginner and advanced user sportswear, casual wear or elegant evening wear with incredible ease. They handle the latest fabrics and decorative yarns and allow you to dress according to the latest fashion for the whole family and also sew accessories, crafts and home decoration items.
Free shipping for all orders over € 30,-
Orders under € 30,- costs € 3.95 (Within the EU)
All new Machines and Dress-forms are sent FREE with track-trace code
We ship parts and accessories as standard shipping. This delivery takes longer, see the table below.
(Unless it is specifically stated with a product that it will be shipped later)
We do not ship to the UK
- If your order has been shipped with Track Trace, please check the status of the shipment every day.
- When ordering, make sure that you fill in everything correctly, address changes are no longer possible after completing the order.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
|With track trace code||Standard Shipping|
|The Netherlands||1 to 2 working days||3 to 5 working days|
|Belgium||1 to 2 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|France||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Germany||1 to 3 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|United Kingdom||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Spain||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Italie||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Other EU||5 to 7 working days||6 to 15 working days|
|Outside Europe||15 to 17 working days||15 to 30 working days|
Shipping costs outside the EU is € 15,- and outside Europe is € 30,-
What should I do if my order has not arrived within this time tabel?
Please contact us by mail and always mention your order number and tekst not recieved.
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
Better for the environment:
All our new machines and mannequins are delivered neatly in the box from the manufacturer, which means that it has not been repacked in a large Matri outer box. This saves a lot of packaging material and therefore also the environment.
The machines are packed tightly with a lot of polystyrene foam around the machine, if there is damage to the outside of the cardboard box, the machine will certainly not be damaged.
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: