Janome punch 725
Janome punch 725
Janome punch 725 Strong punch machine to use with 5 needlesMore product information ›
|Availability||: Immediately Available|
|Model||: punch 725|
|Warranty||: 3 Years Warranty|
|Average Rating||: Not Rated
The Janome FM725 No threads ... No bobbins … No limits
The Janome FM725 will bring out the artist in you,
select from your palette of fabrics and threads,
and blend together to create unique textures and surfaces.
- It’s easy, by simply moving the fabrics freely under the needles,
- You can quickly and easily create beautiful surface embellishments….
- Watch your own design develop….. anyone can do it!
The Janome FM725 will help you create fabrics which can then be sewn into a finished garment,
furnishing or be simply used as a work of art.
It has five barbed needles which mesh the fibres to secure two or more pieces of fabric together.
Every design you create will be unique .. experiment with colours,
fabrics, yarns and a whole host of other creative materials..
a fantastic use of all those scraps of fabric and threads you never want to throw away!
A built in needle guard is provided for safety and there is easy access to the lint collection area under the needle plate.
It even has a free-arm facility.
The accessory kit includes a spare 5 -needle unit,
a single needle unit ( plus spare needles )
for finer work and a single hole needle plate for heavier fabrics.
And there is an optional interchangeable needle kit available…
so now you have all the needle options you’ll ever want !
And don't forget the optional large extension table !!
The FM725 is quick .. easy and definitely lots of creative fun.
Sewing Tips for working with the punching machine!
If you're used to working with a regular sewing machine then you know that
the machine moves the fabric. If the needle is above the fabric, the fabric is pulled backwards.
The punching machine does not include transport. You will have the move the fabric yourself when using the a punch machine. The fabric can be moved to all sides: left - right,
oblique, front - back.
The fabric can only be moved when the needles are not in the fabric. By running the machine at full speed you reduce the chance that the fabric is "pulled away" while the
needles are still in the fabric. If the needles are still in the fabric they break if the fabric pulls away / moves.
In the ordinary sewing needle, while making a turn, you probably reduce speed.
Forget this habit if you use the punch machine.
It increases the chance of needle breaking.
The punching machine can handle most fabrics, but if in doubt
it is best to try with a hand felting needle (or a loose needle from the
punch machine) if the fabric is easy to pierce. This is also a way of testing if you are not using a too thick a layer of fabric.(You will want to attach different layers of fabric or attach a thread to fabric)
Loosely woven fabric and fluffy threads work best (not tightly twisted
Shipments and Coronavirus: Our warehouse is still open.
We are working hard to ship all orders the same business day if they are received
Some important points:
- When the courier delivers the package, it will be signed by him and not by the receiver.
- They will maintain an appropriate distance of at least 1.5 meters and avoid physical contact.
- After shipping, both large parcels and letterbox parcels can get delayed.
- If your order has been shipped with Track Trace, please check the status of the shipment every day.
- If you live in a completely closed area, do not order, or be aware of a longer delivery time.
- Choose home delivery instead of collection points delivery.
- When ordering, make sure you fill-in all required fields correctly, address changes that must be done afterwards will cause a lot of extra delay.
We wish you a lot of strength and health in these difficult times.
Free shipping for all orders over € 30, -
For orders under € 30, - we ask for a contribution to the costs of € 3.95
All new Machines and Dress-forms are sent FREE with track-trace code
We ship parts and accessories as standard shipping. This delivery takes longer, see the table below.
If you want the parts or accessories to be delivered faster, choose shipping with track-trace code, you pay € 6.95 for this.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
|With track trace code||Standard Shipping|
|The Netherlands||1 to 2 working days||3 to 5 working days|
|Belgium||1 to 2 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|France||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Germany||1 to 3 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|United Kingdom||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Spain||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Italie||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Other EU||5 to 7 working days||6 to 15 working days|
What should I do if my order has not arrived within this time tabel?
Please contact us by mail and always mention your order number and tekst not recieved.
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to email@example.com with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
We only deliver within Europe!
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: