Bernina roller foot nr. 55
Bernina roller foot nr. 55More product information ›
|Availability||: Shipping within 3 days!|
|Model||: # 55 (031304.70.00 wordt (031304.71.00)|
|Average Rating||: Not Rated
Bernina roller foot #55
Especially suitable for sewing contours and tight curves
- For sewing tight curves
- For multiple and quilted layers of fabric
- For creating jumbo piping
- For plastic, vinyl, leather materials and quilted fabric layers
Leather roller foot #55 ist a master at working on "sticky" materials such as leather, suede or plastic.
It’s also ideal for quilting and sewing multiple layers of fabric.
Leather roller foot #55 features a wheel with a textured surface, which helps it roll easily over fabric and enables simple, precise sewing of curves and straight lines, as well as the couching of braiding and cords. An especially practical feature is the clear view of the entire stitching area, letting you create attractive stitching on home furnishings and garments in next to no time.
Fits certainly on these Bernina models:
- Bernina 325, 335
- Bernina 435, 475, 475QE, 480
- Bernina activa 125, 130, 135, 140, 145
- Bernina activa 210, 220, 230, 240
- Bernina virtuosa 150, 153, 155, 160, 163
- Bernina 330, 350, 380
- Bernina artista 165, 170, 180, 185, 200, 630, 640, 730
- Bernina aurora 430, 435, 440QE, 450
- Bernina 530, 550, 580
Free shipping for all orders over € 30,-
Orders under € 30,- costs € 3.95
All new Machines and Dress-forms are sent FREE with track-trace code
We ship parts and accessories as standard shipping. This delivery takes longer, see the table below.
(Unless it is specifically stated with a product that it will be shipped later)
- If your order has been shipped with Track Trace, please check the status of the shipment every day.
- When ordering, make sure that you fill in everything correctly, address changes are no longer possible after completing the order.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
|With track trace code||Standard Shipping|
|The Netherlands||1 to 2 working days||3 to 5 working days|
|Belgium||1 to 2 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|France||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Germany||1 to 3 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|United Kingdom||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Spain||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Italie||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Other EU||5 to 7 working days||6 to 15 working days|
What should I do if my order has not arrived within this time tabel?
Please contact us by mail and always mention your order number and tekst not recieved.
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
Better for the environment:
All our new machines and mannequins are delivered neatly in the box from the manufacturer, which means that it has not been repacked in a large Matri outer box. This saves a lot of packaging material and therefore also the environment.
The machines are packed tightly with a lot of polystyrene foam around the machine, if there is damage to the outside of the cardboard box, the machine will certainly not be damaged.
We only deliver within Europe!
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: