Straight Stitch Foot
Straight Stitch FootMore product information ›
|Availability||: Immediately Available|
|Average Rating||: Not Rated
Universal Straight Stitch Foot, presser foot with snap connection.
Straight Stitch Foot for sewing machines, 6mm click connection.
The Straight Stitch Foot is designed to glide evenly over fabric. The built in measuring gauge is great for accurate topstitching and the toes are a useful edge stitching guide.
These are universal feet and fit most sewing machines with a click connection, this must be 6 mm. If you want to be sure that this presser foot fits on your sewing machine, simply measure your click holder width, this should be 6 mm, see also the clear information with the extra photos.
Please note, these feet often do not fit the following brands: Pfaff, Husqvarna and Bernina. If your machine does not have a 6 mm click connection, look here and click on the brand of your choice:
Sewing machine feet for Bernina, Pfaff, Husqvarna and old Singers with the narrow 1 mm connection
Free shipping for all orders over € 30,-
Orders under € 30,- costs € 3.95
All new Machines and Dress-forms are sent FREE with track-trace code
We ship parts and accessories as standard shipping. This delivery takes longer, see the table below.
(Unless it is specifically stated with a product that it will be shipped later)
- If your order has been shipped with Track Trace, please check the status of the shipment every day.
- When ordering, make sure that you fill in everything correctly, address changes are no longer possible after completing the order.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
|With track trace code||Standard Shipping|
|The Netherlands||1 to 2 working days||3 to 5 working days|
|Belgium||1 to 2 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|France||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Germany||1 to 3 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|United Kingdom||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Spain||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Italie||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Other EU||5 to 7 working days||6 to 15 working days|
What should I do if my order has not arrived within this time tabel?
Please contact us by mail and always mention your order number and tekst not recieved.
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
Better for the environment:
All our new machines and mannequins are delivered neatly in the box from the manufacturer, which means that it has not been repacked in a large Matri outer box. This saves a lot of packaging material and therefore also the environment.
The machines are packed tightly with a lot of polystyrene foam around the machine, if there is damage to the outside of the cardboard box, the machine will certainly not be damaged.
We only deliver within Europe!
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: