Adapter for Bernina-B001
Adapter for Bernina-B001More product information ›
|Availability||: Immediately Available|
|Average Rating||: Not Rated
f you can not find your old Bernina feet,
or you find that the original feet are too expensive?
Order this unique adapter
You can also use the 6mm universal feet for your Bernina.
Matri-Adapter-B-001 (new style similar to Bernina white)
Fits to the following Bernina models:
- Artista 730, 640, 635, 630, 200, 185, 180, 170, 165
- Virtuosa 163, 160, 155, 153, 150 D
- Activa 240, 230, 220, 210, 145, 140, 135, 131, 130, 125
- Aurora 450, 440, 435, 430
- 215, 330, 350, 380, 530, 550, 560, 570, 580, 710, 720, 740, 750, 770, 780, 790, 820, 830, 880
All our adapters are delivered with the universal 6mm click holder and the standard zigzag foot (01)
With these adapters you can also use the following universal 6mm feet,
which you can easily order, click below on the feet
Please note that only these feet fit on the adapter. (So for example not the walking foot)
Please pay attention please: wrongly ordered feet can not be returned or exchanged.
- Univoet-01 (zigzag)
- Univoet-02 (zipper foot)
- Univoet-03 (button sewing foot)
- Univoet-04 (button hole foot)
- Univoet-05 (overlock foot)
- Univoet-06 (blind hem foot)
- Univoet-07 (rolled hem foot)
- Univoet-08 (cording foot)
- Univoet-09 (embroidery foot)
- Univoet-10 (blind zipper foot)
- Univoet-11 (1/4 inch quilt foot)
- Univoet-12 (ruffler foot)
- Univoet-13 (bias binder foot)
- Univoet-S-13 (free hand foot)
- Univoet-15 (teflon foot)
- Univoet-25 (flowerstitchfoot)
Shipments and Coronavirus: Our warehouse is still open.
We are working hard to ship all orders the same business day if they are received
Some important points:
- Due to heavy traffic at DHL, shipments can take longer after leaving our warehouse.
- Add at least 5 to 7 working days to the average delivery time in the table below.
- When the courier delivers the package, it will be signed by him and not by the receiver.
- They will maintain an appropriate distance of at least 1.5 meters and avoid physical contact.
- After shipping, both large parcels and letterbox parcels can get delayed.
- If your order has been shipped with Track Trace, please check the status of the shipment every day.
- If you live in a completely closed area, do not order, or be aware of a longer delivery time.
- Choose home delivery instead of collection points delivery.
- When ordering, make sure you fill-in all required fields correctly, address changes that must be done afterwards will cause a lot of extra delay.
We wish you a lot of strength and health in these difficult times.
Free shipping for all orders over € 30, -
For orders under € 30, - we ask for a contribution to the costs of € 3.95
All new Machines and Dress-forms are sent FREE with track-trace code
We ship parts and accessories as standard shipping. This delivery takes longer, see the table below.
If you want the parts or accessories to be delivered faster, choose shipping with track-trace code, you pay € 6.95 for this.
Due to heavy traffic at DHL, shipments can take longer after leaving our warehouse.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
|With track trace code||Standard Shipping|
|The Netherlands||1 to 2 working days||3 to 5 working days|
|Belgium||1 to 2 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|France||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Germany||1 to 3 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|United Kingdom||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Spain||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Italie||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Other EU||5 to 7 working days||6 to 15 working days|
What should I do if my order has not arrived within this time tabel?
Please contact us by mail and always mention your order number and tekst not recieved.
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to email@example.com with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
We only deliver within Europe!
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: