Janome HD9More product information ›
|Availability||: Shipping within 3 days!|
|Model||: Janome HD9|
|Warranty||: 1 Year Warranty|
|Average Rating||: Not Rated
|Characteristics||Reverse buttonSpeed controlNeedle stopComputerizedAutomatic Needle threaderRotary hook system|
|Watt - Wattage||95 Watt|
|Weight of the Machine||> 15 KG|
Janome HD9 Sewing Machine.
Janome HD9 semi industrial sewing machine
Fast speeds and smart design make the HD9 Professional the perfect machine for sewing and quilting!
You'll find everything you need to complete projects quickly and easily.
With sewing speeds up to 1,600 stitches per minute, serious sewists can experience efficiency like never before and with sturdy construction including eight enclosed ball bearings in the main shaft of the machine you will experience the quiet and smooth sewing that Janome is known for.
The side-loading jumbo bobbin allows for easy access, holding 1.4X more thread than a standard bobbin.
When sewing with average weights of thread, the automatic thread cutter can be accessed via the thread cutter button or the remote thread cutter - making the end of each seam that much easier to finish; heavier weight threads are not a problem either with the new Heavy Weight Thread Guide (HWTG).
Tackle home décor and leather crafts with beautiful seams and top-stitching when using heavy weight threads on denim, canvas and leather.
- High speed straight stitch-only
- Speeds up to 1,600 stitches per minute
- Industrial pretension threading / Built-in needle threader
- Memorized needle up/down
- Speed control slider
- Automatic thread cutter
- Adjustable knee lift
- Independent bobbin winder motor
- Extra high presser foot lift
- Foot pressure adjustment by dial with indicator
- Up to 11lbs. of presser foot pressure
- Vertical full rotary, industrial hook bobbin
- Maximum stitch length 6mm
- Remote thread cutter operation compatible via socket
- Industrial HLx5 needle
- Highly responsive foot control
- Vertical, two spool thread delivery
- Heavy weight thread guide
- Jumbo Bobbin
- Knee Lifter
- Straight Stitch Foot
Free shipping for all orders over € 30,-
Orders under € 30,- costs € 3.95 (Within the EU)
All new Machines and Dress-forms are sent FREE with track-trace code
We ship parts and accessories as standard shipping. This delivery takes longer, see the table below.
(Unless it is specifically stated with a product that it will be shipped later)
We do not ship to the UK
- If your order has been shipped with Track Trace, please check the status of the shipment every day.
- When ordering, make sure that you fill in everything correctly, address changes are no longer possible after completing the order.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
|With track trace code||Standard Shipping|
|The Netherlands||1 to 2 working days||3 to 5 working days|
|Belgium||1 to 2 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|France||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Germany||1 to 3 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|United Kingdom||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Spain||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Italie||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Other EU||5 to 7 working days||6 to 15 working days|
|Outside Europe||15 to 17 working days||15 to 30 working days|
Shipping costs outside the EU is € 15,- and outside Europe is € 30,-
What should I do if my order has not arrived within this time tabel?
Please contact us by mail and always mention your order number and tekst not recieved.
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to email@example.com with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
Better for the environment:
All our new machines and mannequins are delivered neatly in the box from the manufacturer, which means that it has not been repacked in a large Matri outer box. This saves a lot of packaging material and therefore also the environment.
The machines are packed tightly with a lot of polystyrene foam around the machine, if there is damage to the outside of the cardboard box, the machine will certainly not be damaged.
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: