Janome JR 1012
Janome JR 1012
Janome JR 1012 Mechanical Sewing MachineMore product information ›
|Availability||: Delivery within 3 to 5 days|
|Warranty||: 3 Years Warranty|
|Average Rating||: Not Rated
|Stitch overview||+ 10|
|Characteristics||automatic 4 step buttonholeCB-hook systemFree ArmReverse button|
Janome JR1012 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Strong . . . but due to its light weight it is trouble-free portable
Do you express your creativity through fabric?
Then choose the Janome sewing machine,
which will help and please you.
Perfect for a complete novice, Janome JR1012 has all the basic stitches a serious beginner needs when learning to sew and make clothes.
The JR1012 is jammed packed with 58 stitch functions from 13 built-in stitches including a 4-step buttonhole. This front bobbin loading machine has denim sewing capabilities so is perfect for those mending and alterations jobs but can also create sewing projects right from their beginning.
It threads easily and has an easy to follow guide book. It comes with a soft cover which is enough for home storage. It feels steady even when you get up to a faster speed.
- 13 Built-in stitches inc. buttonhole
- 4-Step Buttonhole
- Stitch Width - up to 5mm on ZigZag only
- Stitch Length - up to 4mm
- Clip-on feet for quick changeovers
- Darning plate
- Needle plate seam guidelines with both inches & millimetres
- Extra-high presser foot lift
- Heavy duty seamless die-cast metal frame
- Free arm/ flatbed capability
- Twin needle capability
- Machine Weight - 6Kg
- Bobbin x 2
- Seam Ripper
- Darning Plate
- Needle Set (3 needles)
- Buttonhole Foot
- Zig Zag Foot
- Instruction Book
- Foot Control
Now temporarily FREE shipping on all orders
All orders with a total value over € 49, -
are delivered Fast, Free and Insured to all EU countries
Below € 49,-, shipping costs is 2,95
The shipping costs are shown in the shopping cart, before you order.
( For other countries we have different shipping costs)
When will I receive my order?
Almost all of our products are sent the same day before 9pm from Monday to Friday
This means if you order and pay before 9pm, it will be shipped straight away. Some products are shipped up until 9pm. You can check this information in your shopping cart. Orders sent by ordinary mail may take a little longer. If you choose to pay your order by bank transfer, your order may also take longer.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
- Belgium 1 to 2 working days
- France 3 to 4 working days
- Spain 3 to 5 working days
- Italy 3 to 5 working days
- Other 3 to 7 working days
You will receive an email with "track-trace" code so you can track your order at all times
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to email@example.com with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: