Janome JR 1012
Janome JR 1012
Janome JR 1012 Mechanical Sewing MachineMore product information ›
|Availability||: Delivery within 3 to 5 days|
|Warranty||: 3 Years Warranty|
|Average Rating||: Not Rated
|Stitch overview||+ 10|
|Characteristics||CB-hook systemFree ArmReverse buttonautomatic 4 step buttonhole|
Janome JR1012 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Strong . . . but due to its light weight it is trouble-free portable
Do you express your creativity through fabric?
Then choose the Janome sewing machine,
which will help and please you.
Perfect for a complete novice, Janome JR1012 has all the basic stitches a serious beginner needs when learning to sew and make clothes.
The JR1012 is jammed packed with 58 stitch functions from 13 built-in stitches including a 4-step buttonhole. This front bobbin loading machine has denim sewing capabilities so is perfect for those mending and alterations jobs but can also create sewing projects right from their beginning.
It threads easily and has an easy to follow guide book. It comes with a soft cover which is enough for home storage. It feels steady even when you get up to a faster speed.
- 13 Built-in stitches inc. buttonhole
- 4-Step Buttonhole
- Stitch Width - up to 5mm on ZigZag only
- Stitch Length - up to 4mm
- Clip-on feet for quick changeovers
- Darning plate
- Needle plate seam guidelines with both inches & millimetres
- Extra-high presser foot lift
- Heavy duty seamless die-cast metal frame
- Free arm/ flatbed capability
- Twin needle capability
- Machine Weight - 6Kg
- Bobbin x 2
- Seam Ripper
- Darning Plate
- Needle Set (3 needles)
- Buttonhole Foot
- Zig Zag Foot
- Instruction Book
- Foot Control
Free shipping for all orders over € 20, -
For orders under € 20, - we ask for a contribution to the costs of € 3.95
All new Machines and Dress-forms are sent FREE with track-trace code
We ship parts and accessories as standard shipping. This delivery takes longer, see the table below.
If you want the parts or accessories to be delivered faster, choose shipping with track-trace code, you pay € 6.95 for this.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
|With track trace code||Standard Shipping|
|The Netherlands||1 to 2 working days||3 to 5 working days|
|Belgium||1 to 2 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|France||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Germany||1 to 3 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|United Kingdom||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Spain||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Italie||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Other EU||5 to 7 working days||6 to 15 working days|
|Outsite EU||7 to 14 working days||10 to 30 working days|
What should I do if my order has not arrived within this time tabel?
Please contact us by mail and always mention your order number and tekst not recieved.
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: