Janome Skyline S3
Janome Skyline S3
Janome Skyline S3 strong computer sewing machineMore product information ›
|Availability||: Delivery within 3 to 5 days|
|Model||: Skyline S3|
|Warranty||: 3 Years Warranty|
|Average Rating||: Not Rated
|Stitch overview||+ 100|
|Characteristics||Needle threaderElectric Motoralphabet stitchesTwin needle optionautomatic 1 step buttonholeComputerizedLCD-displayReverse buttonFree ArmNeedle stopembroidery functionKnee lifter function|
JANOME Sewing Machines
Do you express your creativity through fabric?
Then choose the Janome machine, which will help and please you.
For everyone who sews often, with passion and needs a powerful, inexpensive machine.
Durable and practical - a modern JANOME sewing machine.
Janome Skyline S3 Sewing Machine
The new Skyline S3 is the perfect sister to the S5 and is also jam-packed with powerful features. The Skyline Range has been designed for every type of sewing - every day, home décor, high fashion, patchwork and quilting. The Skyline S3 has a 310mm long arm (over 12”) with 210mm of work area to the right of the needle and an arm space of 120mm ( 4.7” ) high giving you plenty of room to cope with those bigger projects.
With a great range of 120 stitches including a choice of 7 styles of buttonholes plus an alphabet, the Skyline S3 offers creativity on every sewing project. Just flip up the top cover on the machine to view the huge variety of 7mm wide stitch styles available. The stitch quality is excellent at speeds of up to 820spm whilst the special built-in features will help you cope with almost any sewing challenge. Pivot on corners with the needle up/down feature, control the maximum sewing speed for precision work, trim off threads with the built-in automatic thread cutter, thread the needle automatically … everything you need to make your sewing easier.
- Machine Size – W504xH316xD236mm
- Work Space - 8¼" or 210mm to right of needle
- Free Arm – 8” or 205mm
- Embossed Measures - the sewing bed has embossed measurements in cm’s & inches
- Machine Screen - bright backlit LCD touch screen
- Quick Reference Stitch Chart - in lid of machine
- Easy Stitch Selection – Easy touch selection panel including stitch function/editing buttons
- Sewing Speed – 70 - 820 stitches per minute
- Stitches - 120 built-in stitches + alpha numeric font (Block)
- Buttonholes - 7 different styles of auto one-step buttonhole
- Stitch Width - up to 7mm
- Stitch Length - up to 5mm
- Mirror imaging – individual stitches + stitches in a stitch combination can be mirror imaged
- Startover - the startover key resets the stitch to the beginning. Great for decorative stitches and stitch combinations
- Fonts – 1 font (Block in English, European and Cyrillic)
- Drop Feed - Yes
- Superior Plus feed system - 7 piece feed dog; no more fabric slipping, puckering and shifting
- Foot Pressure Dial - 7 levels
- Needle Threader - built-in, easy to use
- Needle Plate - has patented needle plate markings for precision sewing with needle drop position, angle marks and sewing guides in front of the sewing foot for perfect placement
- Easy-Set-Bobbin - yes
- Needle Positions - 71
- Thread Cutter - automatic programmable thread cutter; cuts top & bobbin thread at the same time, pulling top thread to the underside of the fabric. Also, manual thread cutter on machine face plate
- Easy Bobbin Winder – Yes with 5 cutters on base plate
- Stop/Start Button - can sew without foot control
- Needle Up/Down - you can set this function in the Set Menu. Default setting is down.
- Auto Lock-off Stitch Function - locks off your stitching at the push of a button, no more unravelled threads
- Reverse Button - able to sew in reverse, this function is not available on all stitches
- Lighting - 4 LED lights in 2 locations to illuminate your work area
- Storage - in the compartment under the machine lid also in the extension table front and back compartments
- Carry Handle - long handle slots neatly on the top of machine
- Foot Control – electronic
- Internal Frame - rigid die-cast aluminium frame for stable sewing at high speeds
- Machine Weight – 10 Kg
- Set of Janome Needles
- 4 Janome Plastic Bobbins
- Zigzag foot A
- Zipper foot E
- Satin stitch foot F
- Blind hem foot G
- Overcast foot M
- ¼ inch seam foot O
- Automatic buttonhole foot R
- Large spool holder x 2
- Small spool holder x 2
- Special spool holder x 2
- Seam ripper
- Extra spool pin (horizontal type)
- Lint brush (small)
- Power cord
- Electronic foot control
- Semi-hard fabric machine cover
- Instructional DVD
- Instruction Book
Now temporarily FREE shipping on all orders
All orders with a total value over € 49, -
are delivered Fast, Free and Insured to all EU countries
Below € 49,-, shipping costs is 2,95
The shipping costs are shown in the shopping cart, before you order.
( For other countries we have different shipping costs)
When will I receive my order?
Almost all of our products are sent the same day before 9pm from Monday to Friday
This means if you order and pay before 9pm, it will be shipped straight away. Some products are shipped up until 9pm. You can check this information in your shopping cart. Orders sent by ordinary mail may take a little longer. If you choose to pay your order by bank transfer, your order may also take longer.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
- Belgium 1 to 2 working days
- France 3 to 4 working days
- Spain 3 to 5 working days
- Italy 3 to 5 working days
- Other 3 to 7 working days
You will receive an email with "track-trace" code so you can track your order at all times
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: