Janome Skyline S3 *Special price*
|Free gift with this order|
Extension table Janome TF-G
Janome Skyline S3 *Special price*
Janome Skyline S3 strong computer sewing machineMore product information ›
|Availability||: Shipping within 3 days!|
|Model||: Skyline S3|
|Warranty||: 3 Years Warranty|
|Average Rating||: Not Rated
|Motor||DC = Electronic engine control|
|Stitch overview||+ 100|
|Characteristics||Automatic 1 step buttonholeRotary hook systemComputerizedembroidery functionAutomatic Needle threaderReverse buttonLCD-displayTwin needle optionKnee lifter functionFree ArmNeedle stopSpeed controlAlphabet stitches|
|Weight of the Machine||> 10 KG|
Janome Skyline S3 Sewing Machine
The Skyline S3 has been designed for every type of sewing - every day, home décor, high fashion, patchwork and quilting.
Now with free large quilt table
The new Skyline S3 is the perfect sister to the S5 and is also jam-packed with powerful features. The Skyline S3 has a 310mm long arm (over 12”) with 210mm of work area to the right of the needle and an arm space of 120mm ( 4.7” ) high giving you plenty of room to cope with those bigger projects.
With a great range of 120 stitches including a choice of 7 styles of buttonholes plus an alphabet, the Skyline S3 offers creativity on every sewing project. Just flip up the top cover on the machine to view the huge variety of 7mm wide stitch styles available. The stitch quality is excellent at speeds of up to 820spm whilst the special built-in features will help you cope with almost any sewing challenge. Pivot on corners with the needle up/down feature, control the maximum sewing speed for precision work, trim off threads with the built-in automatic thread cutter, thread the needle automatically … everything you need to make your sewing easier.
- Machine Size – W504xH316xD236mm
- Work Space - 8¼" or 210mm to right of needle
- Free Arm – 8” or 205mm
- Embossed Measures - the sewing bed has embossed measurements in cm’s & inches
- Machine Screen - bright backlit LCD touch screen
- Quick Reference Stitch Chart - in lid of machine
- Easy Stitch Selection – Easy touch selection panel including stitch function/editing buttons
- Sewing Speed – 70 - 820 stitches per minute
- Stitches - 120 built-in stitches + alpha numeric font (Block)
- Buttonholes - 7 different styles of auto one-step buttonhole
- Stitch Width - up to 7mm
- Stitch Length - up to 5mm
- Mirror imaging – individual stitches + stitches in a stitch combination can be mirror imaged
- Startover - the startover key resets the stitch to the beginning. Great for decorative stitches and stitch combinations
- Fonts – 1 font (Block in English, European and Cyrillic)
- Drop Feed - Yes
- Superior Plus feed system - 7 piece feed dog; no more fabric slipping, puckering and shifting
- Foot Pressure Dial - 7 levels
- Needle Threader - built-in, easy to use
- Needle Plate - has patented needle plate markings for precision sewing with needle drop position, angle marks and sewing guides in front of the sewing foot for perfect placement
- Easy-Set-Bobbin - yes
- Needle Positions - 71
- Thread Cutter - automatic programmable thread cutter; cuts top & bobbin thread at the same time, pulling top thread to the underside of the fabric. Also, manual thread cutter on machine face plate
- Easy Bobbin Winder – Yes with 5 cutters on base plate
- Stop/Start Button - can sew without foot control
- Needle Up/Down - you can set this function in the Set Menu. Default setting is down.
- Auto Lock-off Stitch Function - locks off your stitching at the push of a button, no more unravelled threads
- Reverse Button - able to sew in reverse, this function is not available on all stitches
- Lighting - 4 LED lights in 2 locations to illuminate your work area
- Storage - in the compartment under the machine lid also in the extension table front and back compartments
- Carry Handle - long handle slots neatly on the top of machine
- Foot Control – electronic
- Internal Frame - rigid die-cast aluminium frame for stable sewing at high speeds
- Machine Weight – 10 Kg
- Set of Janome Needles
- 4 Janome Plastic Bobbins
- Zigzag foot A
- Zipper foot E
- Satin stitch foot F
- Blind hem foot G
- Overcast foot M
- ¼ inch seam foot O
- Automatic buttonhole foot R
- Large spool holder x 2
- Small spool holder x 2
- Special spool holder x 2
- Seam ripper
- Extra spool pin (horizontal type)
- Lint brush (small)
- Power cord
- Electronic foot control
- Semi-hard fabric machine cover
- Instructional DVD
- Instruction Book
JANOME Sewing Machines
Do you express your creativity through fabric?
Then choose the Janome machine, which will help and please you.
For everyone who sews often, with passion and needs a powerful, inexpensive machine.
Durable and practical - a modern JANOME sewing machine.
Free shipping for all orders over € 30,-
Orders under € 30,- costs € 3.95 (Within the EU)
All new Machines and Dress-forms are sent FREE with track-trace code
We ship parts and accessories as standard shipping. This delivery takes longer, see the table below.
(Unless it is specifically stated with a product that it will be shipped later)
We do not ship to the UK
- If your order has been shipped with Track Trace, please check the status of the shipment every day.
- When ordering, make sure that you fill in everything correctly, address changes are no longer possible after completing the order.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
|With track trace code||Standard Shipping|
|The Netherlands||1 to 2 working days||3 to 5 working days|
|Belgium||1 to 2 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|France||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Germany||1 to 3 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|United Kingdom||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Spain||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Italie||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Other EU||5 to 7 working days||6 to 15 working days|
|Outside Europe||15 to 17 working days||15 to 30 working days|
Shipping costs outside the EU is € 15,- and outside Europe is € 30,-
What should I do if my order has not arrived within this time tabel?
Please contact us by mail and always mention your order number and tekst not recieved.
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to email@example.com with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
Better for the environment:
All our new machines and mannequins are delivered neatly in the box from the manufacturer, which means that it has not been repacked in a large Matri outer box. This saves a lot of packaging material and therefore also the environment.
The machines are packed tightly with a lot of polystyrene foam around the machine, if there is damage to the outside of the cardboard box, the machine will certainly not be damaged.
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: