Bernina B 335
Bernina B 335More product information ›
|Availability||: Immediately Available|
|Warranty||: 3 Years Warranty|
|Average Rating||: Not Rated
|Motor||DC = Electronic engine control|
|Stitch overview||+ 100|
|Characteristics||Free ArmNeedle stopComputerizedAutomatic 1 step buttonholeCB-hook systemTwin needle optionAutomatic Needle threaderReverse buttonLCD-displayAlphabet stitches|
|Watt - Wattage||90 Watt|
|Weight of the Machine||7 to 10 KG|
BERNINA B 335 Sewing machine
New design, easy to use and best quality
- Bernina quality
- Bright LED lighting for precise work
- Mirror function; you can turn the stitches so that you have even more stitches
- Many innovative and extra features
- Easy, breezy buttonholes
That is why you choose a model from the 3 series:
- Slide-on extension table for more workspace
- Clear screen where you can follow everything
- The freearm provides 6.3 inches of space to the right of the needle
- The semi-automatic threader makes threading easier than ever
- Stitch length adjustable
- Stitch width adjustable
- Save stitches in memory
- Variable sewing speed for precise work
- Sew at fast speeds of up to 900 stitches per minute
The LED light ensures optimum visibility for night owls who love to sew.
- Creative stitch selection, put together your own stitches
- Select stitches easily at the touch of a button
- 115 different stitches, sewing, quilting and decorative stitches, and also a lot of buttonholes
- Sew buttonholes automatically; quick, easy and precise - all with the same length
With the Buttonhole foot with slide #3A, you can sew as many buttonholes as you want with exactly the same length. You decide on the length.
|Sizes Machine:||37 x 18 x 32 cm.|
|Sizes Box:||49 x 38 x 43 cm.|
|Machine weight:||8 kg.|
|Weight in box||12 kg.|
Free shipping for all orders over € 30,-
Orders under € 30,- costs € 3.95 (Within the EU)
All new Machines and Dress-forms are sent FREE with track-trace code
We ship parts and accessories as standard shipping. This delivery takes longer, see the table below.
(Unless it is specifically stated with a product that it will be shipped later)
We do not ship to the UK
- If your order has been shipped with Track Trace, please check the status of the shipment every day.
- When ordering, make sure that you fill in everything correctly, address changes are no longer possible after completing the order.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
|With track trace code||Standard Shipping|
|The Netherlands||1 to 2 working days||3 to 5 working days|
|Belgium||1 to 2 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|France||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Germany||1 to 3 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|United Kingdom||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Spain||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Italie||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Other EU||5 to 7 working days||6 to 15 working days|
|Outside Europe||15 to 17 working days||15 to 30 working days|
Shipping costs outside the EU is € 15,- and outside Europe is € 30,-
What should I do if my order has not arrived within this time tabel?
Please contact us by mail and always mention your order number and tekst not recieved.
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to email@example.com with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
Better for the environment:
All our new machines and mannequins are delivered neatly in the box from the manufacturer, which means that it has not been repacked in a large Matri outer box. This saves a lot of packaging material and therefore also the environment.
The machines are packed tightly with a lot of polystyrene foam around the machine, if there is damage to the outside of the cardboard box, the machine will certainly not be damaged.
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: