Bernina 475 QE
Bernina 475 QEMore product information ›
|Availability||: Immediately Available|
|Model||: 475 QE Fullshank|
|Warranty||: 3 Years Warranty|
|Average Rating||: Not Rated
|Motor||DC = Electronic engine control|
|Characteristics||Alphabet stitchesAutomatic 1 step buttonholeCB-hook systemComputerizedKnee lifter functionAutomatic Needle threaderReverse buttonLCD-displayTwin needle optionFree ArmNeedle stopSpeed control|
|Watt - Wattage||90 Watt|
|Weight of the Machine||> 10 KG|
Bernina 475QE Sewing machine
BERNINA 475 QE - The Quilter's new best friend
- Easy-to-use 4.3" color touch screen
- Jumbo Bobbin with 70% more thread
- Adjustable presser foot pressure
- Convenient Automatic Thread Cutter
- Patchwork foot #37 included
Automatic features save time
- No more manual threading
- Press a button to cut your thread
- Save time for more creativity
Threads are cut automatically, or if you prefer, magically. Even the needle lifts leaving your hands free to keep on creating.
Keep your hands on the fabric
- Hands-free sewing is reality
- Hands are free to guide the fabric
- Simultaneously raises/lowers presser foot and feed dog
The BERNINA Free Hand System lets you lift or lower the presser foot using only the knee lifter, allowing hands to guide your projects to bigger and better things.
Nice, easy perfect stitches
- Sew perfect stitches with 5.5 mm stitch width
- Sew even longer with the jumbo bobbin
- Conveniently, front-load bobbin
Perfect precision is achieved with each stitch thanks to the BERNINA Hook. Plus, projects are done faster with speeds up to 900 stitches per minute.
Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
- Sew any material perfectly with ease
- Increase pressure for thin materials
- Reduce pressure for thick materials
Individual adjustment is easy to make, ensuring the ideal pressure is achieved for any and all materials no matter how thick or delicate.
Patchwork foot #37
- Designed for straight-stitching
- Ideal for sewing 1/4" seam allowances
- Extra insurance for experienced piecers
Every quilter appreciates the Patchwork foot #37 for its accurate feeding and stitching when piecing patchwork blocks with perfect precision.
Easy to navigate touch screen
- Modern color touch screen
- Easy to use with simple navigation
- On-screen support when needed
Always ready to be of assistance, the Sewing Consultant helps find the right settings. And suggested tips are easily made with the multi-function knobs.
- Reverse-pattern foot #1
- Overlock foot #2
- Buttonhole foot with slide #3A
- Zipper foot #4
- Blindstitch foot #5
- Patchwork foot #37
- Knee lifter/Free-hand system (FHS)
- Slide-on table
View the film for all information
|Sizes Machine:||42 x 20 x 33 cm.|
|Sizes Box:||57 x 36 x 47 cm.|
|Machine weight:||10 kg.|
|Weight in box||15 kg.|
Free shipping for all orders over € 30,-
Orders under € 30,- costs € 3.95 (Within the EU)
All new Machines and Dress-forms are sent FREE with track-trace code
We ship parts and accessories as standard shipping. This delivery takes longer, see the table below.
(Unless it is specifically stated with a product that it will be shipped later)
We do not ship to the UK
- If your order has been shipped with Track Trace, please check the status of the shipment every day.
- When ordering, make sure that you fill in everything correctly, address changes are no longer possible after completing the order.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
|With track trace code||Standard Shipping|
|The Netherlands||1 to 2 working days||3 to 5 working days|
|Belgium||1 to 2 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|France||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Germany||1 to 3 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|United Kingdom||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Spain||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Italie||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Other EU||5 to 7 working days||6 to 15 working days|
|Outside Europe||15 to 17 working days||15 to 30 working days|
Shipping costs outside the EU is € 15,- and outside Europe is € 30,-
What should I do if my order has not arrived within this time tabel?
Please contact us by mail and always mention your order number and tekst not recieved.
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
Better for the environment:
All our new machines and mannequins are delivered neatly in the box from the manufacturer, which means that it has not been repacked in a large Matri outer box. This saves a lot of packaging material and therefore also the environment.
The machines are packed tightly with a lot of polystyrene foam around the machine, if there is damage to the outside of the cardboard box, the machine will certainly not be damaged.
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: