Singer Quantum-Stylist 9985
|Free gift with this order|
Feet Pack 9
Voeten Pack 9
Singer Quantum-Stylist 9985
Singer Quantum-Stylist 9985, build in stitches 960More product information ›
|Availability||: Immediately Available|
|Model||: Singer Quantum-Stylist 9985|
|Warranty||: 3 Years Warranty|
|Average Rating||: Not Rated
|Stitch overview||+ 100|
|Characteristics||Free ArmNeedle stopTwin needle optionNeedle threaderElectric Motoralphabet stitchesReverse buttonautomatic 1 step buttonholeComputerizedLCD-displaySpeed control|
Singer Quantum-Stylist 9985 sewingmachine
- 960 build in stitches
- 5 Alphabets with memory function
- 13 Fully automatic one step buttonholes
- Adjustable stitchlength and width
- Memory function
- Pattern allongation and mirror function
- Automatic tension adjustment
- Build in sewing help
- Automatic needlethreader
- Automatic threadcutter
- Start / Stop button and speedcontrol button
- Adjustable Presserfoot pression
- Needle up/down
- Automatic Back Tack function
- One Touch back stitch function
- 7 parts feed dogs system
Now temporarily FREE shipping on all orders
All orders with a total value over € 49, -
are delivered Fast, Free and Insured to all EU countries
Below € 49,-, shipping costs is 2,95
The shipping costs are shown in the shopping cart, before you order.
( For other countries we have different shipping costs)
When will I receive my order?
Almost all of our products are sent the same day before 9pm from Monday to Friday
This means if you order and pay before 9pm, it will be shipped straight away. Some products are shipped up until 9pm. You can check this information in your shopping cart. Orders sent by ordinary mail may take a little longer. If you choose to pay your order by bank transfer, your order may also take longer.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
- Belgium 1 to 2 working days
- France 3 to 4 working days
- Spain 3 to 5 working days
- Italy 3 to 5 working days
- Other 3 to 7 working days
You will receive an email with "track-trace" code so you can track your order at all times
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to email@example.com with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: