Pfaff Sewing Machine Stuck
Is your "old" Pfaff sewing machine completely stuck?
Don't panic, usually you can easily solve this yourself
If the hook of your pfaff sewing machine is stuck, it is usually due to a small piece of thread.
What to do:
- Unplug the sewing machine
- Clean and Oil the Bobbin and Feed Dog Area with sewing machine oil
- Now forcefully turn the handwheel away from you, not towards you as usual
- Now look inside the looper and remove excess dirt and threads
- Now lubricate the looper well with sewing machine oil and let the machine run through for a while
- It is advisable to replace the hook position finger of the machine, you can order it here, and read how you can easily install it yourself.
Performing periodic maintenance on your sewing machine is particularly important.
A well-maintained machine will likely run better and prevent annoying, time consuming, and costly problems later.
Order your maintenance kit here including needles, oil, brush, screwdriver, etc.