Serger Built-in rolled hemMore product information ›
|Availability||: Immediately Available|
|Warranty||: 3 Years Warranty|
|Average Rating||: Not Rated
|Characteristics||3 and 4 threads4/3/2 threadsBuilt in Rolled Hemming functionsdDifferential feed systemFree ArmRetractable upper knife|
|Weight of the Machine||5 to 7 KG|
Overlock Sewing Machine BROTHER 2104D
- 3/4 Threads
- Color-coded thread guide
- Threading for lower looper
- Differential feed
- Bright LED light
Overlock Sewing Machine BROTHER 2104D is designed for finishing edges and hems wide variety of materials to create valances and decorative edges . The device has 20 built-in stitches.
- Compact, lightweight overlock machine with carrying handle
- Selectable 3 or 4 threads
- Standard sewing machine needles
- Stitches in one go
- Differential feed to professionally process each fabric. Prevents waves or stretching the seam edges
- Threading for lower looper
- Four-color-coded, internal thread guides
- Stitch width 5.0 to 7.0 mm
- Optional sewing with free arm or flat bed
- Bright LED light for optimum illumination of the sewing area
- Presser foot with compact latch on within seconds
- Telescopic thread guide
- Continuously adjustable presser foot that improves material handling
- Wide range of accessories
- Dust cover
- DVD with instructions manual
- free arm
- Difference RSS fabrics for better quality stitch
- Quick release stitch
- Convenient adjustment lever on the side of the stitch width
- Knob on the stitch length
- Electronic speed control
- Stitch width 3.0-7.0 mm
- Stitch length 0.8-4.0 mm
- The maximum sewing speed : 1300 stitches per minute
- Adjusting feet
- Adjusting the thread tension
- Dimensions 34.0 x 26.0 x 29.5 cm
- Weight 6.3 kg
Free shipping for all orders over € 30,-
Orders under € 30,- costs € 3.95 (Within the EU)
All new Machines and Dress-forms are sent FREE with track-trace code
We ship parts and accessories as standard shipping. This delivery takes longer, see the table below.
(Unless it is specifically stated with a product that it will be shipped later)
We do not ship to the UK
- If your order has been shipped with Track Trace, please check the status of the shipment every day.
- When ordering, make sure that you fill in everything correctly, address changes are no longer possible after completing the order.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
|With track trace code||Standard Shipping|
|The Netherlands||1 to 2 working days||3 to 5 working days|
|Belgium||1 to 2 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|France||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Germany||1 to 3 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|United Kingdom||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Spain||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Italie||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Other EU||5 to 7 working days||6 to 15 working days|
|Outside Europe||15 to 17 working days||15 to 30 working days|
Shipping costs outside the EU is € 15,- and outside Europe is € 30,-
What should I do if my order has not arrived within this time tabel?
Please contact us by mail and always mention your order number and tekst not recieved.
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to email@example.com with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
Better for the environment:
All our new machines and mannequins are delivered neatly in the box from the manufacturer, which means that it has not been repacked in a large Matri outer box. This saves a lot of packaging material and therefore also the environment.
The machines are packed tightly with a lot of polystyrene foam around the machine, if there is damage to the outside of the cardboard box, the machine will certainly not be damaged.
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: