Feet Pack 6
Feet Pack 6
Set 6 mm presserfeet, these feet are not included with our machinesMore product information ›
|Availability||: Immediately Available|
|Model||: Voeten Pack 6|
6 mm universal presser feet set, especially put together,
these feet are not included with our marchines
Fits most machines, see list below
|1 universal overlockfoot||€ 9,50|
|1 universal blindzipperfoot||€ 9,50|
|1 universal blindhemfoot||€ 9,50|
|1 universal 1/4 inch quiltfoot||€ 12,50|
|1 walking foot||€ 19,95|
|1 Embroideryfoot||€ 7,50|
|Normal price||€ 68,45|
Now for only € 35,-
Fits following models:
Probably also fits a lot more machines, if you don't see your machine in the list below, please measure carefully your presserfoot holder and have a look at the information in the foto section
Singer 1000 serie 7000 serie 9000 serie 1507 8280 1105 1120 2263 3323 3321 7422 7467 7470 7426 ++
Brother: 900 950 955 FS20 FS 4010 20 30 40 50 350 1500 4000 ++
Bernina-Bernette: 12 15 20 25 50 52 60 62 80 82 90 92 ++
Pfaff Smart serie + Pfaff Hobbyserie
Husqvarna Huskystar serie
All orders with a total value over € 49, -
are delivered Fast, Free and Insured to all EU countries
Below € 49,-, shipping costs is 2,95
The shipping costs are shown in the shopping cart, before you order.
( For other countries we have different shipping costs)
When will I receive my order?
Almost all of our products are sent the same day before 9pm from Monday to Friday
This means if you order and pay before 9pm, it will be shipped straight away. Some products are shipped up until 9pm. You can check this information in your shopping cart. Orders sent by ordinary mail may take a little longer. If you choose to pay your order by bank transfer, your order may also take longer.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
- Belgium 1 to 2 working days
- France 3 to 4 working days
- Spain 3 to 5 working days
- Italy 3 to 5 working days
- Other 3 to 7 working days
You will receive an email with "track-trace" code so you can track your order at all times
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to email@example.com with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: