Janome Coverlock Pro 2000 CPX
|Free gift with this order|
Janome Coverlock Pro 2000 CPX
A coverstitch machine to achieve a professional finish with tension controlMore product information ›
|Availability||: Immediately Available|
|Model||: Cover Pro 2000 CPX|
|Warranty||: 3 Years Warranty|
|Characteristics||Needle threaderdifferential feed systemFree ArmCover & Chain4/3/2 threads|
Janome 2000 cpx coverpro
This is a coverlock machine, to use next to a regular serger:
If you don’t have a serger, then first look to the regular sergers
Threading - stitching - hemming - decorating. . . on professional base
This JanomeCoverPro 2000CPX, simply indispensable addition to your sewing machine and serger
JANOME Sewing Machines
Do you express your creativity through fabric?
Then choose the Janome machine, which will help and please you.
For everyone who sews often, with passion and needs a powerful, inexpensive machine.
Durable and practical - a modern JANOME sewing machine.
Janome 2000CPX Coverpro
Freearm CoverPro & Chain Stitch Machine, Tension Control
It's the perfect companion machine for home dec, quilting and garment making!
The New Janome 2000CPX is the same as 1000CPX with the addition of TLC micro Tension Lever Control on top to adjust all tensions at the same time when fabrics are puckering or stitches are too loose, STS Seam Tightening System and Extra large bed space 4"x5.5". 1000CP is the same as Elna 434 and Janome 1000CPX is same as Elna 444, all made by Hosie in Japan, so the extra feet and accessories are all inter-changable between these models.
Tension Control: All 4 Tensions Release to Remove Fabrics, 1-2-3 Vertical Needle Straight Top Stitches, 1/8 & 1/4" Wide Cover Hem Stitches, 5" Arm Space, Differential Feed, DVD Instructions.
A coverstitch machine is essential for the sewist looking to achieve a professional finish. The CoverPro® 2000CPX's innovative design is based on the marriage of an industrial-style cover hem machine and a convenient home machine. The resulting union has produced a high-speed, long arm, heavy-duty cover hem machine that looks and operates like a sewing machine. With a wide trip cover hem stitch, exclusive free arm configuration, Tension Level Control (TLC) and Janome's Seam Tightening System™ (STS), the 2000CPX is the most advanced Cover Hem machine available.
CoverPro is a dedicated cover hem stitch machine, without any other serge, overlock, or rolled hem stitches,and does not cut the material, as you are sewing on a fold to hem or further into the fabric for décorative cover hem stitching.
With a Wide Triple cover hem stitch, the 2000CPX is now our most advanced CoverPro machine. Its innovative design is based on the marriage of an industrial-style cover hem machine and a convenient home machine. The resulting union has produced a high-speed, long arm, heavy-duty cover hem machine that looks and operates like a sewing machine.
- Largest work space on the market (4" x 5.5")
- Exclusive free arm configuration
- Wide Triple cover hem (6mm), Wide 2 needle cover hem (6mm), Narrow cover hem (3mm), and a Chain stitch
- Vertical needle drop
- Presser foot lifter positioned behind needle: operate with either hand
- Variable stitch length: 1-5mm
- Sews up to 1,000 stitches per minute
- Variable differential feed ratio: 0.5 - 2.25
- Stitch length and differential feed dials located on belt cover for easy handling
- Seam Tightening System™ (STS)
- Convertible free arm
- Chain Stitch
- 3mm double needle cover stitch
- 6mm double needle cover stitch
- 6mm triple needle cover stitch
- Extra large bed space: 4" x 5.5"
- Vertical needle drop
- Tension release device
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Differential Feed Ratio 0.5 to 2.25
- Greater variable stitch length and differential feed
- One hand thread cutter
- Superior needle system
- Number of Needles: 1, 2, or 3
- Bed Type: Free arm/ flat bed convertible
- Skeleton type body constructions
- Folding carrying handle
- Size: w414xH335xD243mm
- Arm Space to the right of the Needle: 143x100mm
- Weight: 8.6kd
- Maximum Speed: 1,000 spm
- Quick Reference Sticker on front of machine
- Manual (built-in) thread tension
- Thread tension device that interlocks with presser foot
- Foot pressure adjustment with guide lines
- Stitch Types: 1 needle, 2 thread chain stitch
- 2 needle, 3 thread cover stitch
- 3 needle, 4 thread triple cover stitch
- Stitch width (2 needles): 6mm (standard), 3mm (narrow)
- Stitch width (3 needles): 6mm (3mm + 3mm)
- Stitch length: 1 - 4mm
- Differential feed ration: 0.5 - 2.2.5
- Seam Tightening System™
- Set of needles
- Screwdriver (Large)
- Screwdriver (Small)
- Spool Nets
- Spool Holder Caps
- Lint Brush
- Needle Threader
- Attachment Screws (for optional accessories)
- Accessory Box
All orders with a total value over € 49, -
are delivered Fast, Free and Insured to all EU countries
Below € 49,-, shipping costs is 2,95
The shipping costs are shown in the shopping cart, before you order.
( For other countries we have different shipping costs)
When will I receive my order?
Almost all of our products are sent the same day before 9pm from Monday to Friday
This means if you order and pay before 9pm, it will be shipped straight away. Some products are shipped up until 9pm. You can check this information in your shopping cart. Orders sent by ordinary mail may take a little longer. If you choose to pay your order by bank transfer, your order may also take longer.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
- Belgium 1 to 2 working days
- France 3 to 4 working days
- Spain 3 to 5 working days
- Italy 3 to 5 working days
- Other 3 to 7 working days
You will receive an email with "track-trace" code so you can track your order at all times
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: