Janome Coverlock Pro 2000 CPX
|Free gift with this order|
Janome Coverlock Pro 2000 CPX
A coverstitch machine to achieve a professional finish with tension controlMore product information ›
|Availability||: Immediately Available|
|Model||: Cover Pro 2000 CPX|
|Warranty||: 3 Years Warranty|
|Characteristics||Free ArmdDifferential feed systemCover & ChainAutomatic Needle threader4/3/2 threads|
|Watt - Wattage||80 Watt|
|Weight of the Machine||7 to 9 KG|
Janome 2000 cpx coverpro
This is a coverlock machine, to use next to a regular serger:
If you don’t have a serger, then first look to the regular sergers
Threading - stitching - hemming - decorating. . . on professional base
This JanomeCoverPro 2000CPX, simply indispensable addition to your sewing machine and serger
JANOME Sewing Machines
Do you express your creativity through fabric?
Then choose the Janome machine, which will help and please you.
For everyone who sews often, with passion and needs a powerful, inexpensive machine.
Durable and practical - a modern JANOME sewing machine.
Janome 2000CPX Coverpro
Freearm CoverPro & Chain Stitch Machine, Tension Control
It's the perfect companion machine for home dec, quilting and garment making!
The New Janome 2000CPX is the same as 1000CPX with the addition of TLC micro Tension Lever Control on top to adjust all tensions at the same time when fabrics are puckering or stitches are too loose, STS Seam Tightening System and Extra large bed space 4"x5.5". 1000CP is the same as Elna 434 and Janome 1000CPX is same as Elna 444, all made by Hosie in Japan, so the extra feet and accessories are all inter-changable between these models.
Tension Control: All 4 Tensions Release to Remove Fabrics, 1-2-3 Vertical Needle Straight Top Stitches, 1/8 & 1/4" Wide Cover Hem Stitches, 5" Arm Space, Differential Feed, DVD Instructions.
A coverstitch machine is essential for the sewist looking to achieve a professional finish. The CoverPro® 2000CPX's innovative design is based on the marriage of an industrial-style cover hem machine and a convenient home machine. The resulting union has produced a high-speed, long arm, heavy-duty cover hem machine that looks and operates like a sewing machine. With a wide trip cover hem stitch, exclusive free arm configuration, Tension Level Control (TLC) and Janome's Seam Tightening System™ (STS), the 2000CPX is the most advanced Cover Hem machine available.
CoverPro is a dedicated cover hem stitch machine, without any other serge, overlock, or rolled hem stitches,and does not cut the material, as you are sewing on a fold to hem or further into the fabric for décorative cover hem stitching.
With a Wide Triple cover hem stitch, the 2000CPX is now our most advanced CoverPro machine. Its innovative design is based on the marriage of an industrial-style cover hem machine and a convenient home machine. The resulting union has produced a high-speed, long arm, heavy-duty cover hem machine that looks and operates like a sewing machine.
- Largest work space on the market (4" x 5.5")
- Exclusive free arm configuration
- Wide Triple cover hem (6mm), Wide 2 needle cover hem (6mm), Narrow cover hem (3mm), and a Chain stitch
- Vertical needle drop
- Presser foot lifter positioned behind needle: operate with either hand
- Variable stitch length: 1-5mm
- Sews up to 1,000 stitches per minute
- Variable differential feed ratio: 0.5 - 2.25
- Stitch length and differential feed dials located on belt cover for easy handling
- Seam Tightening System™ (STS)
- Convertible free arm
- Chain Stitch
- 3mm double needle cover stitch
- 6mm double needle cover stitch
- 6mm triple needle cover stitch
- Extra large bed space: 4" x 5.5"
- Vertical needle drop
- Tension release device
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Differential Feed Ratio 0.5 to 2.25
- Greater variable stitch length and differential feed
- One hand thread cutter
- Superior needle system
- Number of Needles: 1, 2, or 3
- Bed Type: Free arm/ flat bed convertible
- Skeleton type body constructions
- Folding carrying handle
- Size: w414xH335xD243mm
- Arm Space to the right of the Needle: 143x100mm
- Weight: 8.6kd
- Maximum Speed: 1,000 spm
- Quick Reference Sticker on front of machine
- Manual (built-in) thread tension
- Thread tension device that interlocks with presser foot
- Foot pressure adjustment with guide lines
- Stitch Types: 1 needle, 2 thread chain stitch
- 2 needle, 3 thread cover stitch
- 3 needle, 4 thread triple cover stitch
- Stitch width (2 needles): 6mm (standard), 3mm (narrow)
- Stitch width (3 needles): 6mm (3mm + 3mm)
- Stitch length: 1 - 4mm
- Differential feed ration: 0.5 - 2.2.5
- Seam Tightening System™
- Set of needles
- Screwdriver (Large)
- Screwdriver (Small)
- Spool Nets
- Spool Holder Caps
- Lint Brush
- Needle Threader
- Attachment Screws (for optional accessories)
- Accessory Box
|Sizes Machine:||42 x 25 x 34 cm.|
|Sizes Box:||50 x 37 x 42 cm.|
|Machine weight:||8 kg.|
|Weight in box||10 kg.|
Shipments and Coronavirus: Our warehouse is still open.
We are working hard to ship all orders the same business day if they are received
Some important points:
- When the courier delivers the package, it will be signed by him and not by the receiver.
- They will maintain an appropriate distance of at least 1.5 meters and avoid physical contact.
- After shipping, both large parcels and letterbox parcels can get delayed.
- If your order has been shipped with Track Trace, please check the status of the shipment every day.
- If you live in a completely closed area, do not order, or be aware of a longer delivery time.
- Choose home delivery instead of collection points delivery.
- When ordering, make sure you fill-in all required fields correctly, address changes that must be done afterwards will cause a lot of extra delay.
We wish you a lot of strength and health in these difficult times.
Free shipping for all orders over € 30, -
For orders under € 30, - we ask for a contribution to the costs of € 3.95
All new Machines and Dress-forms are sent FREE with track-trace code
We ship parts and accessories as standard shipping. This delivery takes longer, see the table below.
If you want the parts or accessories to be delivered faster, choose shipping with track-trace code, you pay € 6.95 for this.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
|With track trace code||Standard Shipping|
|The Netherlands||1 to 2 working days||3 to 5 working days|
|Belgium||1 to 2 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|France||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Germany||1 to 3 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|United Kingdom||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Spain||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Italie||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Other EU||5 to 7 working days||6 to 15 working days|
What should I do if my order has not arrived within this time tabel?
Please contact us by mail and always mention your order number and tekst not recieved.
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to email@example.com with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
We only deliver within Europe!
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: