*Best Buy* Strong Overlocker Lewenstein 700DE
|Free gift with this order|
Waste bin for lewenstein-700
*Best Buy* Strong Overlocker Lewenstein 700DE
Free arm, Easy to use, For all kinds of fabricMore product information ›
|Availability||: Immediately Available|
|Model||: Lewenstein 700DE|
|Warranty||: 3 Years Warranty|
|Stitch overview||+ 5|
|Characteristics||3 and 4 threadsdDifferential feed systemBuilt in Rolled Hemming functionsFree ArmRetractable upper knife|
|Watt - Wattage||120 Watt|
|Weight of the Machine||5 to 7 KG|
Strong overlocker lewenstein multi 700DE
Verry easy to thread, can be used with 3 or 4 threads.
This overlocker has a built in rolled hem possibility.
The strong motor makes it an excellent machine for heavy fabrics.
Easy to use for stretch fabrics with the fully adjustable differential feed.
Easy and fast to thread with the color coded paths
- Free arm
- Easy to use
- For all kinds of fabric
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Stitch length and width adjustable
- Built in rolled hem
- Differential feed
- Retractable upper knife
- Adjustable thread tension
- Built in light
- Automatic threading of lower looper
- Automatic tension release
- Security switch - lid open
- Complete, with dust cover, accessories and instruction manual in english
- Works with 220 volt
Now: unique kit presser feet, 5 feet especially for this machine.
Recommended retail price € 65 ; Now only for: €39,-
- Blind hem foot
- Elastic foot
- Beading foot
- Shirring foot
- Piping foot
|Sizes Machine:||34 x 29 x 33 cm.|
|Sizes Box:||39 x 33 x 35 cm.|
|Machine weight:||7 kg.|
|Weight in box||8 kg.|
Shipments and Coronavirus: Our warehouse is still open.
We are working hard to ship all orders the same business day if they are received
Some important points:
- Due to heavy traffic at DHL, shipments can take longer after leaving our warehouse.
- Add at least 5 to 7 working days to the average delivery time in the table below.
- When the courier delivers the package, it will be signed by him and not by the receiver.
- They will maintain an appropriate distance of at least 1.5 meters and avoid physical contact.
- After shipping, both large parcels and letterbox parcels can get delayed.
- If your order has been shipped with Track Trace, please check the status of the shipment every day.
- If you live in a completely closed area, do not order, or be aware of a longer delivery time.
- Choose home delivery instead of collection points delivery.
- When ordering, make sure you fill-in all required fields correctly, address changes that must be done afterwards will cause a lot of extra delay.
We wish you a lot of strength and health in these difficult times.
Free shipping for all orders over € 30, -
For orders under € 30, - we ask for a contribution to the costs of € 3.95
All new Machines and Dress-forms are sent FREE with track-trace code
We ship parts and accessories as standard shipping. This delivery takes longer, see the table below.
If you want the parts or accessories to be delivered faster, choose shipping with track-trace code, you pay € 6.95 for this.
Due to heavy traffic at DHL, shipments can take longer after leaving our warehouse.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
|With track trace code||Standard Shipping|
|The Netherlands||1 to 2 working days||3 to 5 working days|
|Belgium||1 to 2 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|France||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Germany||1 to 3 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|United Kingdom||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Spain||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Italie||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Other EU||5 to 7 working days||6 to 15 working days|
What should I do if my order has not arrived within this time tabel?
Please contact us by mail and always mention your order number and tekst not recieved.
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to email@example.com with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
We only deliver within Europe!
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
*Best Buy* Strong Overlocker Lewenstein 700DE€ 299.00
Blades set LMS-903 Lewenstein 700 + Singer SH 14 78€ 22.50
Top and bottom knife for Overlockers.
Make sure you always have an extra spare set of lock blades at home.
Fits on these Sergers:
- Lewenstein 700 DE lockmachine
- Singer S 14-78 lockmachine
- Pfaff 1450 OL element
Help my Lock machine doesn’t cut the fabric properly anymore:
If the fabric is not properly cut by the lock machine,
or the machine pulls the fabric into the machine,
then the knives are probably bone or damaged.
After using often the serger machine, the knives become blunt.
Especially when you use thick and special fabrics.
Often it happens when you accidentally sew on a pin,
even then the machine will no longer cut properly.
Each serger has an upper and lower knife.
Regularly check that the blades are sharp by passing your nail along the knife.
You will feel an unevenness immediately.
To have perfect sewing results, replace regularly new blades in your lock machine.
When changing the blades, make sure that the bottom knife stays just below the needle plate.
The upper blade should fall over the lower blade at the deepest point.
Can I change the knives by myself?
You can easily fix the new lock knives in your machine.
The video below shows you how this works.
Make sure that the lower blade is just slightly below the stitch plate,
and that the upper Blade, falls over the lower blade at the deepest position.