Lower knife for your Serger LMO 327
Lower knife for your Serger LMO 327More product information ›
|Availability||: Shipping within 3 days!|
|Model||: LMO 327|
|Average Rating||: Not Rated
Blades for Overlockers Bottom knife LMO 327
Make sure you always have extra lock blades at home.
Order here the serger knife LMO 327
How to find the right knife for your lock machine.
Print the overlock knives template.
Find the lock knife on this PDF that most likes to your knife, and place your knife on the picture to compare. It has to match really well otherwise it doesn't fit.
Below the example is the order number, put this order number at the top in the search bar and click on ‘search’, now you can see the price and you can easely order the knife.
Real-size PDF of all knife sets
Real-size PDF of all lower knifes
Real-size PDF of all upper knifes
Please note that ordering can only be done online,
Unfortunately, it may be that some of the blades on the list are no longer available.
In this case, you cannot find them on our site, and they also cannot be ordered.
Help my Lock machine doesn’t cut the fabric properly anymore:
If the fabric is not properly cut by the lock machine,
or the machine pulls the fabric into the machine,
then the knives are probably bone or damaged.
After using often the serger machine, the knives become blunt.
Especially when you use thick and special fabrics.
Often it happens when you accidentally sew on a pin,
even then the machine will no longer cut properly.
Each serger has an upper and lower knife.
Regularly check that the blades are sharp by passing your nail along the knife.
You will feel an unevenness immediately.
To have perfect sewing results, replace regularly new blades in your lock machine.
When changing the blades, make sure that the bottom knife stays just below the needle plate.
The upper blade should fall over the lower blade at the deepest point.
Can I change the knives by myself?
You can easily fix the new lock knives in your machine.
The video below shows you how this works.
Make sure that the lower blade is just slightly below the stitch plate,
and that the upper Blade, falls over the lower blade at the deepest position.
Shipments and Coronavirus: Our warehouse is still open.
We are working hard to ship all orders the same business day if they are received
Some important points:
- Due to heavy traffic at DHL, shipments can take longer after leaving our warehouse.
- Add at least 5 to 7 working days to the average delivery time in the table below.
- When the courier delivers the package, it will be signed by him and not by the receiver.
- They will maintain an appropriate distance of at least 1.5 meters and avoid physical contact.
- After shipping, both large parcels and letterbox parcels can get delayed.
- If your order has been shipped with Track Trace, please check the status of the shipment every day.
- If you live in a completely closed area, do not order, or be aware of a longer delivery time.
- Choose home delivery instead of collection points delivery.
- When ordering, make sure you fill-in all required fields correctly, address changes that must be done afterwards will cause a lot of extra delay.
We wish you a lot of strength and health in these difficult times.
Free shipping for all orders over € 30, -
For orders under € 30, - we ask for a contribution to the costs of € 3.95
All new Machines and Dress-forms are sent FREE with track-trace code
We ship parts and accessories as standard shipping. This delivery takes longer, see the table below.
If you want the parts or accessories to be delivered faster, choose shipping with track-trace code, you pay € 6.95 for this.
Due to heavy traffic at DHL, shipments can take longer after leaving our warehouse.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
|With track trace code||Standard Shipping|
|The Netherlands||1 to 2 working days||3 to 5 working days|
|Belgium||1 to 2 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|France||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Germany||1 to 3 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|United Kingdom||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Spain||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Italie||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Other EU||5 to 7 working days||6 to 15 working days|
What should I do if my order has not arrived within this time tabel?
Please contact us by mail and always mention your order number and tekst not recieved.
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to email@example.com with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
We only deliver within Europe!
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: