Serger Built-in rolled hemMore product information ›
|Availability||: Immediately Available|
|Warranty||: 3 Years Warranty|
|Average Rating||: Not Rated
|Characteristics||Electric Motor3 and 4 threadsBuilt in Rolled Hemming functionsFree ArmRetractable upper knife|
Overlock Sewing Machine BROTHER 2104D
- 3/4 Threads
- Color-coded thread guide
- Threading for lower looper
- Differential feed
- Bright LED light
Overlock Sewing Machine BROTHER 2104D is designed for finishing edges and hems wide variety of materials to create valances and decorative edges . The device has 20 built-in stitches.
- Compact, lightweight overlock machine with carrying handle
- Selectable 3 or 4 threads
- Standard sewing machine needles
- Stitches in one go
- Differential feed to professionally process each fabric. Prevents waves or stretching the seam edges
- Threading for lower looper
- Four-color-coded, internal thread guides
- Stitch width 5.0 to 7.0 mm
- Optional sewing with free arm or flat bed
- Bright LED light for optimum illumination of the sewing area
- Presser foot with compact latch on within seconds
- Telescopic thread guide
- Continuously adjustable presser foot that improves material handling
- Wide range of accessories
- Dust cover
- DVD with instructions manual
- free arm
- Difference RSS fabrics for better quality stitch
- Quick release stitch
- Convenient adjustment lever on the side of the stitch width
- Knob on the stitch length
- Electronic speed control
- Stitch width 3.0-7.0 mm
- Stitch length 0.8-4.0 mm
- The maximum sewing speed : 1300 stitches per minute
- Adjusting feet
- Adjusting the thread tension
- Dimensions 34.0 x 26.0 x 29.5 cm
- Weight 6.3 kg
Now temporarily FREE shipping on all orders
All orders with a total value over € 49, -
are delivered Fast, Free and Insured to all EU countries
Below € 49,-, shipping costs is 2,95
The shipping costs are shown in the shopping cart, before you order.
( For other countries we have different shipping costs)
When will I receive my order?
Almost all of our products are sent the same day before 9pm from Monday to Friday
This means if you order and pay before 9pm, it will be shipped straight away. Some products are shipped up until 9pm. You can check this information in your shopping cart. Orders sent by ordinary mail may take a little longer. If you choose to pay your order by bank transfer, your order may also take longer.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
- Belgium 1 to 2 working days
- France 3 to 4 working days
- Spain 3 to 5 working days
- Italy 3 to 5 working days
- Other 3 to 7 working days
You will receive an email with "track-trace" code so you can track your order at all times
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to email@example.com with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: