Janome Skyline S7
|Free gift with this order|
Extension table Janome TF-G
Janome Skyline S7
Janome Skyline S7 strong machine with 240 stitchesMore product information ›
|Availability||: Shipping within 3 days!|
|Model||: Skyline S7|
|Warranty||: 3 Years Warranty|
|Average Rating||: Not Rated
|Motor||DC = Electronic engine control|
|Stitch overview||+ 200|
|Characteristics||Automatic Needle threaderReverse buttonLCD-displayTwin needle optionembroidery functionFree ArmNeedle stopSpeed controlAlphabet stitchesKnee lifter functionAutomatic 1 step buttonholeRotary hook systemComputerizedBox Feed transport|
|Weight of the Machine||> 10 KG|
JANOME Sewing Machines
Do you express your creativity through fabric?
Then choose the Janome machine, which will help and please you.
For everyone who sews often, with passion and needs a powerful, inexpensive machine.
Durable and practical - a modern JANOME sewing machine.
Janome Skyline S7 Sewing Machine
The Skyline S7 comes with 240 built-in stitches, including 11 one-step buttonholes and 7 alphabets. Quilters and designers will enjoy the AcuFeed™ Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System and the Automatic Presser Foot Lift. The 11 buttonholes can be customized for stitch width, stitch density and buttonhole opening. Along with that, the 7 alphabets also go up to a 9mm width with a revised letter size and shape for increased realism and balance. Navigation through all of these features has become easier with the Skyline S7’s new LCD color touchscreen.
- 240 Built-In Stitches
- 11 One-Step Buttonholes
- 7 Alphabets
- Top Loading 9mm Full Rotary Hook USB
- Port for adding Stitches
- Stitch Composer
- Stitch Creation Program
- Automatic Thread Tension
- Built-In Advanced Needle
- Threader Snap-on Presser
- Feet Easy Set
- Bobbin Easy Bobbin Winding Plate with Thread Cutter Memorized Needle Up/Down
- Automatic Presser Foot Lift Automatic
- Thread Cutter AcuFeed™
- Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System
- Variable Zig-Zag for Free Motion
- Quilting One-Step
- Needle Plate Conversion
- 1/4 Inch Seam Foot O
- AcuFeed Flex™ Dual Feed Foot
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot
- Blind Hem Foot G
- Darning Foot
- Extra Large Foot Controller
- Overedge Foot M
- Rolled Hem Foot
- Satin Stitch Foot
- Seam Ripper
- Zig-Zag Foot
- Zipper Foot E
Free shipping for all orders over € 30,-
Orders under € 30,- costs € 3.95
All new Machines and Dress-forms are sent FREE with track-trace code
We ship parts and accessories as standard shipping. This delivery takes longer, see the table below.
(Unless it is specifically stated with a product that it will be shipped later)
- If your order has been shipped with Track Trace, please check the status of the shipment every day.
- When ordering, make sure that you fill in everything correctly, address changes are no longer possible after completing the order.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
|With track trace code||Standard Shipping|
|The Netherlands||1 to 2 working days||3 to 5 working days|
|Belgium||1 to 2 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|France||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Germany||1 to 3 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|United Kingdom||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Spain||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Italie||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Other EU||5 to 7 working days||6 to 15 working days|
What should I do if my order has not arrived within this time tabel?
Please contact us by mail and always mention your order number and tekst not recieved.
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
Better for the environment:
All our new machines and mannequins are delivered neatly in the box from the manufacturer, which means that it has not been repacked in a large Matri outer box. This saves a lot of packaging material and therefore also the environment.
The machines are packed tightly with a lot of polystyrene foam around the machine, if there is damage to the outside of the cardboard box, the machine will certainly not be damaged.
We only deliver within Europe!
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: