Bernina PunchWork tool with needles for CB hook machines with needles
Bernina PunchWork tool with needles for CB hook machines with needlesMore product information ›
|Availability||: Shipping within 3 days!|
|Model||: Bernina punchset CB grijpers (033678.72.00)|
|Average Rating||: Not Rated
Bernina PunchWork tool for CB hook machines
The best tool for felting with your Bernina Sewing Machine
- With wool yarns or loose wool fibers
- For incorporating decorative patterns and motifs
- For use with the 5.5mm PunchWork stitch plate
Specially designed for BERNINA oscillating hook models, the PunchWork tool for CB hook machines is a useful tool for needle felting work with plied woollen yarns or loose wool fibers. It is specifically designed for BERNINA models with a CB hook. When doing needle felting work with BERNINA models with a CB hook, you will also need the special 5.5 mm needle plate as an additional accessory to the Needle Punch Set. Altogether these accessories allow you to create attractive patterns and motifs on home textiles and clothing.
The high-quality PunchWork tool for CB hook machines lets you create decorative patterns and motifs on boiled wool, felt, or loden in next to no time. Please note that you can also needle-felt with BERNINA rotary-hook machines by purchasing the appropriate Needle-punch tool for rotary-hook systems from the BERNINA sewing accessories range.
Get to know for yourself the PunchWork tool for CB hook machines and the associated needles in the BERNINA special sewing accessories range, now – your professional equipment for stylish needle-felting projects!
Fits certainly on these Bernina models:
- Bernina 180, 185 ,200
- Bernina 730
- Bernina 435, 450,
- Bernina B 560, B580, 640
- Bernina B 710, B 750QE, B780
- Bernina B700E, B740, B770QE, B790, B790+
- Bernina B 500E, B540, B570QE, B590
- Bernina B480, B820QE, B830, B880, B880+
Free shipping for all orders over € 30,-
Orders under € 30,- costs € 3.95
All new Machines and Dress-forms are sent FREE with track-trace code
We ship parts and accessories as standard shipping. This delivery takes longer, see the table below.
(Unless it is specifically stated with a product that it will be shipped later)
- If your order has been shipped with Track Trace, please check the status of the shipment every day.
- When ordering, make sure that you fill in everything correctly, address changes are no longer possible after completing the order.
Average delivery time after items leave our warehouse are as follows :
|With track trace code||Standard Shipping|
|The Netherlands||1 to 2 working days||3 to 5 working days|
|Belgium||1 to 2 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|France||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Germany||1 to 3 working days||3 to 6 working days|
|United Kingdom||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Spain||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Italie||3 to 5 working days||6 to 12 working days|
|Other EU||5 to 7 working days||6 to 15 working days|
What should I do if my order has not arrived within this time tabel?
Please contact us by mail and always mention your order number and tekst not recieved.
VAT Free ordering for businesses abroad
You want to order tax free? This is possible if you have a business with a VAT number outside the Netherlands, but
within the EU.
How it works:
- You first create an account on our site
- In the field the name you put the company name and first name you put your name
- After you have done this, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with issue tax-free. In the mail you mention your company name, e-mail address with wich you created the account and your VAT number that belongs to the company name.
- We will verifie your VAT number
- Then we complete your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm you can order VAT free.
Better for the environment:
All our new machines and mannequins are delivered neatly in the box from the manufacturer, which means that it has not been repacked in a large Matri outer box. This saves a lot of packaging material and therefore also the environment.
The machines are packed tightly with a lot of polystyrene foam around the machine, if there is damage to the outside of the cardboard box, the machine will certainly not be damaged.
We only deliver within Europe!
Why not share your opinion to help other customers?
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: